How tuna tartare recipes came, it is so interesting…….One night in 1984, five guests came and they wanted beef tartare but one of them he said I don’t want beef. So, chef, Shigefumi Tachibe had tried this recipe. he added this recipe that was, avocado, lemon juice, peppercorn, capers chives, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
It is one of the most classical recipes and most popular zakuski victuals of the continent of the country. All over people are probing for a tartare recipe from books, internet, and their friends. For the recipe of tuna, you can utilize tuna fish smoked or whole fish. In fresh tuna fish, you require to be conscientious when you are going to washing and cleaning the fish.
- 250 gm Fresh tuna steak
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 no Ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp White onion Chopped
- 4 no Egg
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Fine jalapeno
- to taste Salt
- as required Crushed pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- Sesame seed Garnish
- Make small dices tuna fish, and keep in a large mixing bowl. Scoop out the avocado pulp from shell and cut dice like tuna, keep another bowl.
- Bring one large mixing bowl, combine with olive oil, lemon zest. soya sauce, salt, pepper, chopped jalapeno and lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture over the tuna and mix it well. And keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour, for which it will give the best result.
- Prepare poached egg, and keep aside.
- Take a serving bowl and place mould on it, first put avocado dice by the spoon and press it, then put tuna mixture and press tightly by the spoon. Then pour the teriyaki sauce on the side of the mould.
- Remove mould gently and place one poached egg on top of the tuna mixture and garnished with toasted sesame seed.