Teriyaki salmon recipe from Japanese cuisine. The word Teriyaki is described as a cooking technique used in Japanese cuisine. In which foods are broiled or grilled with a soya sauce and seasoning. Traditionally the fish is dipped in or brushed with sauce several times during cooking.
Nowadays it’s popular all over the world. Basically, teriyaki salmon recipe made from soya sauce, ginger, rice wine, vinegar and honey, garlic. It’s sweet and little sour in nature, it gives a great taste. Not only salmon, but you can also cook teriyaki fish, prawn, pork as your choice of meat item.
The Teriyaki food prepared with highly flavoured of soya glazed. As much they used while cooking the braising method. The main ingredients consisting is ginger, garlic, soya sauce and cooking wine. They used as a different way, while they cooked chicken, beef and any meat item. Some times they used as a dip for pot-sticker. No doubt that Teriyaki salmon has a good source of vitamins and nutrients. It has fat and calories, depends upon how you cooked the food. Nowadays, you can get teriyaki sauce, which is available in any local market nearby you. The quality is a factor it depends upon, which company product you are going to use and which grade should be
Teriyaki sauce products name and grade..
- Veri veri Teriyaki ( A+ )
- Kikkoman Gluten free Teriyaki sauce ( A )
- The Rice Road Teriyaki sauce ( A )
- Kikkoman Glaze Teriyaki ( B+ )
- ( B+ )
Easy to make Teriyaki salmon and make your list.
Most importantly, before going through this recipe, you have to make your ingredients list. All the Mis en place should have on your kitchen working table. For which, you can make your food with your given timing. Onion, garlic, ginger, soya sauce, Teriyaki sauce, pepper and one salmon steak keep in your table before preparing salmon fish. When you will finish your mise en place, then you can start your cooking.
- 2 no Salmon steak
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped ginger
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Rice wine
- 2 tbsp Dark soya sauce
- 2 no Large tomato
- 1 no Par boiled Potatoes
- 8-10 no Broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp Chopped onion
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Cooking cream
- Take one mixing bowl, put olive oil, soya sauce, ginger, chopped garlic, rice wine and honey mix well and marinate salmon steak with salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Grate the potatoes as fine, cook with butter, cream and salt until it becomes smooth.
- Blanch the broccoli florets.
- Blanch the tomatoes, strain and cool it. Seedless and chop it. Mix with onion, salt, vinegar and little sugar.
- Grilled marinated salmon, skin side down on a preheating griller over medium heat with a dash of olive oil. Reserving the marinade, grill 2-3 minutes and turn it and again grill another side 2- 3 minute to add the reserved marinade on it.
- When it's done, remove out from the griller and keep aside to serve.
- Divide the grilled salmon on individual serving plates with the blanched broccoli and creamy mash potato, place tomato salsa top of the salmon fish and serve it.