The stuffed chicken Parmesan dish is one of the most popular in Italian cuisine. Of Course, it’s very delicious and accessible to accomplish this recipe. All of we know that most of the people love cheese and dairy product of any dish, here I accord the Parmesan cheese for those who loved the cheese recipe. In chicken Parmesan recipe you can stuff any vegetable or meat product, that is spinach, olives, mushroom, broccoli and corn.
I preferred the spinach and olives is the cool combination for this stuffed chicken Parmesan recipe. Here I am presenting this recipe with sweet pepper salsa. But you can prefer different types of sauce, that may be a saffron sauce, basil tomato sauce, and pesto sauce. These sauces are a nice combination for this recipe. Stuffed Chicken Parmesan recipe is very yummy and lovable food, this recipe can cook two ways one grilled and other one deep-fried. Easily you can get all the ingredients for this recipe from your local market.
It is easy to make, take a thin slice of chicken breast, marinate with the garlic and herbs. Make wilted spinach and roll it, deep in an egg batter and crumb fried with parmesan cheese. You can do oven roaster either grilled. Served with the tomato salsa or pepper salsa along with the starchy side dish and vegetable.
Stuffed it varies from your liking ingredients, it may be mince chicken with olives, beef meat with cheese or any vegetable mixture. Yes, of course, it can be prepared varieties of foodstuff, but wilted spinach and parmesan cheese is a great combination of any chicken recipe. As a result of it can add one of the healthy dishes in your menu. Italian people, they always preferred a lot of parmesan cheese, in their dishes while they cooked food.
STUFFED CHICKEN PARMESAN
- 2 no Chicken breast Thin slices
- 1 no Egg
- 1 bunch Spinach
- 1 cup Button mushroom
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Bread crumb
- 1/2 cup Roast bell pepper
- 1/2 cup Cooking cream
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- As required Salt/ pepper
- Wash the spinach and mushroom thoroughly in cold water, strain well and chop them.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a heavy saucepan, add chopped garlic and saute for a while, then put mushroom and stir for 2-3 minutes, add chopped spinach and again cook until absorbed the water.
- When all the water will absorb then add cooking cream and Parmesan cheese, cook 2-3 minutes or cook, until perfect consistency this mixture and finishing with salt and pepper.
- Well wash the chicken breast, cover with wrap and ham it, be sure it should not much thin, remove out the wrap and marinate with olive oil, salt pepper, garlic, and chopped thyme.
- Fill the mixture by spoon and roll it, keep aside. Dip in egg batter and crumble it.
- For sweet pepper salsa— Take a large bowl, take chopped roasted bell pepper, salt, crushed pepper, lemon juice, and honey mix well.
- Place crumbed chicken on preheat griller, grill 5 to 7 minutes. Check by a food thermometer. When it is done, remove from the griller.
- Serve with sweet pepper salsa and steamed vegetable.