Amazing, when you have the recipe of Stuffed bell pepper vegetarian with couscous on your dining table.
It is a delicious and nutritional benefit recipe. Most of the important part is that it is served with steamed couscous. Stuffed Bellpepper with couscous is my favourite dish and be it always.
Stuffed bell pepper vegetarian, consisting of all the vegetable, cheese, bell pepper and some lovely spices. Broccoli, mushroom, zucchini, onion, squash and asparagus the nutritional vegetable help with me to create a beautiful dish.
I always prefer cheese dip for the stuffed bell pepper with couscous recipe. It gives a beautiful combination and it looks good. Easy to make at home any salad recipe.
Make your Ingredients list of stuffed bell pepper vegetarian
When you are going to plan to make a menu, especially stuffed bell pepper vegetarian, you should think twice, that which ingredients I am going to add to my menu?
Yes, of course, you choose the ingredients maybe ruin your dish and menu. So, when you choose your ingredients list, carefully about this. For this some of the point you should focus on. And ask yourself that…
- Which cuisines menu I am going to prefer?
- Which is the best side dish in my recipe?
- Any sauce or dip can I add?
- What is the portion value of my dish?
- What is the season availability?
- Any meat items can I add in my recipe?
- If Yes, which meat products best for my dish?
I am sure, you can find your answer and can choose your right Ingredients list.
Stuffed bell pepper vegetarian with couscous recipes, you can stuff with ground beef and might be chicken mince. Originally comes from Moroccan cuisine recipe. They most prefer any dish or main course with a couscous side dish.
How to make your Couscous?
The Couscous is prepared withsemolina, you can call its small steamed balls. Especially it served with stew and salads on top of it.
When you make couscous, take same a measuring cup of couscous and mixed with little olive oil.
Be sure all couscous grains are well coated with olive oil. Add boiling water with the same measuring cup, which you previous measured couscous. Add a pinch of salt, cover it. Keep for 10 minutes. After this break apart with a fork and your couscous is done.
The couscous can prepare different ways and can add different ingredients and vegetable.
For the recipe of stuffed bell pepper vegetarian with couscous, I add the bell pepper, onion and some of the seasonings with herbs for making couscous.
First I small diced bell pepper and onion. Took a frying pan, added a little olive oil and put a vegetable on it.
Stirred with a couple of minutes, the added my couscous and stirred well with the put a little butter. Finished with salt, pepper and fresh herbs oregano.
Stuffed bell pepper vegetarian with couscous recipe.
We have a lot of nutritional vegetables around the world. Most of these vegetables can make you stronger and give physical fitness in your body metabolism system.
The greenish vegetables are the most of the people prefer, it includes Broccoli, zucchini, spinach, squash, asparagus, Brussel sprout, and snake gourd used for stuffed bell pepper vegetarian recipe.
Yes, for my recipe I prepared with these vegetables along with cheese and spices. It gives a lot of cheesy flavours when you will get a side dish with cheese dip on your dining table.
I just maid the stuffed bell pepper vegetarian, diced all vegetable, sauté with olive oil and garlic until it is softened. Put the grated cheese and stir more of a couple of minutes, finished with the seasoning.
It is the very simplest way to make and serve. When you roast the bell pepper, it gives smoky flavour and smells like more hungry.
Stuffed Bell pepper vegetarian with couscous
- 2 no bell pepper
- 1/2 slice Green zucchuni
- 1/2 slice Yellow zucchini
- 3-4 no Broccoli florets
- 1 no Onion
- 3-4 no Garlic cloves
- 3-4 no Asparagus
- A handful Green spinach
- Pomegranate seed
- 1 cup cheddare cheese
- salt, crushed pepper As required
- A pinch fresh oregano
- 1/2 tbsp Chilly flakes
- 1 cup Couscous
- 1 tbsp Olive oil Extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- Diced the all-vegetable. Washed well spinach and blanched it. Strain well under the running cold water. Squeeze it and keep aside in a bowl.
- Cut the top of bell pepper with stem and marinate with oil, salt and pepper. Roast with preheated oven at the temperature of 175 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Take a frying pan, add olive oil with medium flame. Add chopped garlic, saute till golden colour. Then put rest of the diced vegetable and stir for a couple of minutes. Seasoning with slt, pepper and fresh oregano.
- When the vegetable softened, add grated cheddar cheese and off the flame. Keep aside.
- FOR COUSCOUS Take another frying pan, put little olive oil heat with a medium fire. Add chopped bellpepper and stir for a 2 minutes.
- Then add soaked couscous and saute for a couple of minute and finishing with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Make wilted spinach with oil, garlic and seasoning. Removed the roasted bell pepper from the oven and fill the vegetable mixture by a spoon.
- Keep stuffed bell pepper on a serving plate, pour the cheese dip and served with moulded wilted spinach and couscous. Garnished on top with the pomegranate seed.