Origin of spaghetti meatball.
The United state of America is the origin of spaghetti meatball pasta recipe, it was an innovation of early 20th-century Italian immigrants in New York City. In Italy, it is not an authentic dish and you will not find a dish called spaghetti and meatballs.
Meatball skewer, eggplant salsa, chicken Parmesan, tomato bocconcini salad, and tagliatelle carbonara are the most popular dishes around the world. Cheese and herbs are the most important ingredients in Italian cuisine.
Accompaniment of spaghetti
Accompaniment is the most important element for any main course dishes. Usually, herbs garlic bread, oregano, and chilly flakes are the common accompaniment for any pasta dish. Except these, you can give some of the items as side dishes.
The most important thing is how you are preparing the tomato sauce? Because which is given a flavour of your recipe. Italian spaghetti meatball pasta need to tossed with tomato sauce, and fresh herbs. Just make as home, simple put garlic, celery, tomato and some .
Yes, of course, it gives the best result. Finally, when you add meatball to your sauce, it could be the give a unique flavour of meat, which you used. Keep in mind that, do not burn garlic and onion when you cooked. Just cook until softening no need to be overcooked.
This the accompaniment can serve along with some choice of pasta recipe. Not required for all the pasta recipe. Only garlic bread, oregano, and chilli flakes are the accompaniment can be served along with spaghetti meatball pasta.
How to make spaghetti meatball recipe.
- 230 gm Spaghetti pasta (Delmonte)
- 1/2 Pound Lean ground beef
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes 450 gm
- 1/2 cup Bread crumb ( panko )
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Crushed pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/2 tsp Dry Oregano
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Salt as per required
- 1 no Egg
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli flakes
- Chopped parsley
- Blanch spaghetti pasta.
- Take a mixing bowl, add egg, ground beef, salt, little pepper, chilly flakes, bread crumb, parsley and parmesan cheese. Mix well and make16 no of meatball and deep fry, keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet pan, add garlic and saute for a while. Then add the crushed tomatoes seasoning with salt, crushed pepper, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then add spaghetti pasta and meatball, stir well with tomato sauce. Seasoning well with little sugar, oregano and salt.
- Serve pasta with a healthy scoop of meatballs, and Top with grated Parmesan cheese before serving.