27 June, 2019
SPAGHETTI MEATBALL PASTA RECIPE
The spaghetti meatball pasta recipe is one of the most beautiful recipes of the food world. It has the own unique flavor of meat juice and parmesan cheese. A meatball defined as a small ground meat roll with some of the spices. That spices could be onion, celery, pepper, fresh herbs, and cheese, as a result of it has more flavor of spices. It cooked in different ways, that is frying, baking, steaming and braising in sauce. There are many types of meatball using different types of meat and spices depends upon people liking. The meatball and spaghetti are one of the most perfect combinations of food cuisine. In Italian cuisine, the spaghetti pasta is the staple food of their cuisine.
Origin of spaghetti meatball.
The United state of America is the origin of spaghetti meatball pasta recipe, it was an innovation of early 20th-century Italian immigrants in New York City. In Italy, it is not an authentic dish and you will not find a dish called spaghetti and meatballs. But you can be called, it is an Italian America recipe. Especially in America, beef meat and lamb meat used for any meatball recipes of their cuisine.
Accompaniment of spaghetti meatball recipe
Accompaniment is the most important element for any main course dishes. Usually, herbs garlic bread, oregano, and chilly flakes are the common accompaniment for any pasta dish. Except these, you can give some of the items as side dishes.
- Green salad or caesar salad.
- Cheese garlic bread.
- Saute corn and peas.
- Brussel sprout.
- Blanched asparagus.
- Roasted vegetable.
How to make spaghetti meatball recipe.
- 230 gm Spaghetti pasta (Delmonte)
- 1/2 Pound Lean ground beef
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes 450 gm
- 1/2 cup Bread crumb ( panko )
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Crushed pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/2 tsp Dry Oregano
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Salt as per required
- 1 no Egg
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli flakes
- Chopped parsley
- In a large pot, boil the salted water and cook spagheti pasta as per you desire, and drain well.
- Take a mixing bowl, add egg, ground beef, salt, little pepper, chilly flakes, bread crumb, parsley and parmesan cheese. Mix well and make16 no of meat ball and deep fry. Keep a side.
- Heat olive oil in heavy skillet pan, add garlic and saute for a while. Then add the crushed tomatoes seasoning with salt, crushed pepper, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then add spaghetti pasta and meatball, stire well with tomato sauce. Seaoning well with little sugar, dry oregano and salt.
- Serve pasta with a healthy scoop of meatballs, and Top with grated Parmesan cheese before serving.