Risotto Alla Milanese is a popular rice dish that originated from Italy. Risotto is an Italian rice dish prepared in a broth, that derived from meat, vegetable and fish.
It consisting of Parmesan cheese, butter, white onion and cream are the main ingredients of Risotto Alla Milanese recipe.
The various types of risotto dish can be made, that maybe Asparagus risotto, saffron risotto, Mushroom risotto, vegetable risotto.
From the 14th century, in Northern Italy cuisine, they have been grown risotto rice.
The first recipe was identifiable as risotto dates from 1809.
It includes rice sautéed in butter, onion, parmesan, cream and some times saffron added.
The popular dish of Risotto are..
Cook process Risotto Alla Milanese
Risotto rice is a slow cook processed.
Saute with butter and onion until onion browned, add rice and stir.
you will observe each rice grains coated with butter, then add wine.
When it will start the absorbed, you raised the medium to high flame, and gradually boiling stock added in small amounts.
The constant stirring, with only a little amount of liquid present, forces the grains to rub against one another.
Release the starch from the surface of the grains into the encompassing liquid, creating a smooth creamy-textured mass.
Grains of rice easily unfolded…
Properly cooked risotto is rich and creamy even though no cream is added, because of the starch within the grains.
It is some resistance or bite (al dente) and separate grains.
The standard texture is fairly fluid. It is served on flat dishes and may easily be unfolded but not have excess watery liquid around the perimeter.
It must be eaten quickly, because it continues to cook in its own heat, making the grains absorb all the liquid and become soft and dry.
My favorite dish of Italian Cuisine
- Eggplant Appetizer
- Grilled pineapple cinnamon
- Tagliatelle Carbonara
- Tomato bocconcini salad
- Basil pesto how to make
RISOTTO ALLA MILANESE
- 2 cup Risotto rice
- 1/2 cup White wine
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cup Vegetable stock
- 1 no Red onion
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 8-10 no Asparagus
- Cherry tomato for garnishing
- A pinch Saffron
- 1/2 cup Cooking cream
- Salt to taste
- 4 slices Zucchini
- Finely chopped onion, saute with butter in a large, heavy saucepan with an over medium heat.
- Add rice and stir for a couple of minutes. Add the white wine, vegetable stock and saffron, and continue stir, until the stock comes to a simmer.
- Cook until most of the rice is absorbed, check the rice by the tip of a finger, if not done then add more 1/2 cup of stock in it and stir it.
- Add Parmesan cheese, cream, salt and finishing with olive oil.
- Blanch the asparagus and zucchini slices. Fried cherry tomato.
- Transfer the risotto rice to a serving bowl and divided into 4 portions. Served with vegetable.