Yes, You can easily find to make quick and easy salad recipes.
Everyone wants to do that, how to make a quick and easy salad at home in our busy schedule. Nowadays, people have much busy at their work schedule for living in society. Hence, they do not have much time to prepare a complicated meal and menu plan for them. So I shared the few of salad and main course quick and easy cooking ideas at home. It is very easy to find this food recipe and you can make it quickly in 20 to 30 minutes. Salad can an appetizer, where you can start your meal. It provides the vitamins and nutrients to your physical body metabolism. Also, it enhances your appetite at the end of your starter course.
1. Tradional Greek salad
2. Nicoise salad
3. Salmon Tartare appetizer
4. Best Tomato caprese salad
These are the International Salads, you can prepare quick and easy to make a salad at home. Shared the all of salads ingredients and it is the procedure as its easy to make.
Make Recipe with Greek Salad
This salad comes from Greek cuisine. This salad is made with pieces of tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, onion, feta cheese, and olives, typically seasoned with salt and oregano, and dressed with olive oil.
- 3 no Plum tomatoes Organic tomato
- 1 no Cucumber English cucumber
- 1 no Bell pepper.
- 8 no Kalamata olives. Greek olives
- 2 tbsp Olive oil. Extra virgin
- 1 no Red onion
- 1/2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 50 gm Feta cheese not crumble
- Dried oregano
- Heart of Romaine lettuce
- Before making the salad you should sure that all vegetables are washed properly and knife, chopping board should be sanitized.
- Cut the tomatoes, chunk size, and cucumber in half lengthwise, then slice into thick halves.
- Cut the red onion and bell pepper, medium dice size.
- Take a salad mixing bowl, place everything in a bowl. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, and oregano in its mix very gently by spoon.
- Then pour in a salad bowl and place the diced feta cheese and Kalamata olive, and sprinkle a little dried oregano and serve.
Nicoise Salad (Quick and easy salad)
Nicoise salad originated from French cuisine. It consists of Bell peppers, shallots, artichoke hearts, and other seasonal healthy vegetables. One of the healthiest salad in the world, you can have raw vegetables and as well as anchovies and Nicoise olives. This salad was inspired by a classic Salad Niçoise with its fresh anchovies, potatoes, and green beans.
- 2 no Large eggs
- 1 no Potatoes
- 1 no Canned Tuna
- Ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- 1 no Red tomatoes
- 8-10 cubes Bell Pepper
- 4-5 no Blanched French beans
- 4-5 no Nicoise olives
- 2-3 no Baby radish.
- A handful Heart of Roman lettuce
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 no Red onion
- At first, washed all vegetables thoroughly in cold running water.
- Boil the eggs in a large saucepan, cover with water to 1 inch above eggs. Bring just to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain; cool in ice water 5 minutes. Peel eggs; cut each egg into 4 slices.
- At the same time boil the potato, until it’s done, drain well, and cool it.
- Dice all vegetables, remember potato, egg, and tomato should cut like wedges.
- Combine in a salad mixing bowl remaining salt, oil, lemon juice, and mustard in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add tomatoes and olives; toss, eggs, potatoes, beans, and anchovies and hearts of romaine lettuce, sliced baby radish, and Red wine vinegar.
- Mix it well and Served in a salad bowl with top of Nicoise olives.
Salmon Tartare Appetizer
Salmon tartare recipe mix with capers, shallot, chives, dill, and avocado together. This mixture can keep in the fridge for up to 2 hours until you are ready to serve. When ready to serve, mix with lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper, to taste.
- 2- 3 slices Smoked salmon
- 1 no Ripe Avocado
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Iceberg lettuce
- Well wash the iceberg lettuce and shredded it.
- Scoop the avocado pulp and dice by sharpening knife into approximately ½-1 cm cubes.
- Mix with chopped shallots, salt, lemon juice, and pepper.
- In a bowl take smoke diced salmon mixed with the same ingredients and capers, this mixture keeps in the freezer for up to 2 hours.
- Then shredded lettuce mix with mayo and add salt, pepper.
- Whenever all are ready to serve to take a mold, first place the remaining shredded lettuce in the mold then shredded mayo and mixture of avocado press down gently and firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Then at the last place, the smoked salmon mixture on top it and serve with parsley sprig.
Tomato Caprese quick and easy salad
- 180 gm fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 no Plum Tomato large
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- as per required Salt, crushed pepper
- Fresh basil
- 2 tbsp Pesto sauce
- 4 no Cherry tomato
- Light blanch the tomatoes and skin out from this, let’s cool and cut thick slices.
- Take mozzarella cheese and cut like the same as a tomato. Marinate with olive oil, salt, crushed pepper, and fine julienne of basil leaves.
- In a salad plate, place tomato and cheese slice accordingly add just put pesto sauce on top of this.
- Before serving, garnish with cherry tomato and basil spring.