HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE PAN-FRIED PRAWNS RECIPE?
I used to be probably 7 years before I had even seen a prawn cocktail, I prefer shellfish but grilled or fried.
I make some of my best recipes with this stock, keep shell stored in the freezer for which you can make stock in 30 minutes that you can use for sauces and soup.
Marinate prawn with olive oil, garlic, and fresh thyme with salt, crushed pepper, and lemon juice for which as a result of is so delicious and lovable.
The shellfish has its own characteristics and unique flavor, so it gives a good taste of other meat products. Pan-fried prawns recipe is used to
Before going through this recipe, I would like to clarify that, all the seafood must marinate with olive oil, garlic, thyme, and mustard sauce ( optional ).
Shellfish is a common part of indigenous cuisines throughout the globe so it has the most popular dishes using shellfish. I am just introducing the
POPULAR SHELLFISH SOUPS ARE.
- Clam chowder and shrimp chowder.
- Lobster bisque soup.
- Buridda soup.
- Caudillo de congrio.
- Cantonese seafood soup.
- Hot and sour prawns soup.
POPULAR STARTER OF PRAWNS AND SHELLFISHES ARE.
- Shrimp cocktail.
- Crab cake.
- Fried-prawn with garlic lemon Aioli.
- Prawns Tempura.
- Prosciutto Scallops.
- Lobster mini roll.
- Spicy grilled scallop.
- Butter garlic squids.
POPULAR MAIN COURSE OF PRAWNS AND SHELLFISH ARE…
- Grilled Jumbo Prawns.
- Lobster thermidor.
- Stuffed risotto squids with lemon butter sauce.
- Shrimp Agli olio spaghetti.
PAN-FRIED PRAWNS RECIPE
- 8 no Tiger prawns
- 6 no Thin slices green and yellow zucchini
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped thyme
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 6 no Asparagus
- Salt/Crushed pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Cooking cream
- HOW TO PEELED PRAWNS. Run a sharp knife down the back of the tiger prawn from the top to the tail, after peeling you should be able to see the dark vein remove it with your knife and wash well under the tap of cold running water.
- Marinate the prawns and keep aside, (as above discussed). Blanch vegetable and marinate with seasoning.
- FOR GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE.Heat the butter in a medium fry pan add chopped garlic and lemon juice, stir for a couple of minutes, then finishing with cooking cream, salt, pepper.
- Preheat the griller on medium heat, Place the marinated prawns on it and grilled both sides for 4 to 5 minutes or until not cooked. Also grilled the marinated zucchini slices and asparagus.
- When done remove prawns and vegetable from griller. Roll the zucchini slices and place on the serving plate and keep asparagus within the middle of zucchini roll.
- Then place the grilled prawns around of the zucchini roll and spread some spread sauce thereon.
- Garnish with fried thyme and chopped parsley and served hot with garlic lemon butter sauce.