WHAT IS CLAY POT
In India, the clay pot called Tandoor refers to one type of oven. Usually used cooking, baking or roasting in some of the countries like southern, central and western Asia. You can be called, it is one of the cooking styles, this oven heated by gas or coal for which it reaches 600 degrees F. Clay pot oven originated from India composed of clay and capable of high temperature for expeditious cooking and roasting.
SIDE DISH FOR THIS RECIPE
Here I am presenting the name of the side dish or accompaniment, which can be served. Not important, which accompaniment served to stuffed cheese recipe. It depends on people’s choice and liking. Another way, It is most important to serve dishes to every main course as per the food when you served.
- Ring onion salad
- Pickle cucumber and beetroot stick
- Mint sauce
- Barbecue sauce (optional)
- Indian bread
CLAY OVEN STUFFED COTTAGE CHEESE
- 300 gm Cottage cheese (paneer)
- 100 gm Yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp Pistachio
- 1-2 tbsp Whole cashew nut
- 1 tbsp Raisin
- 1/2 cup Grated cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Salt to taste
- Crushed pepper to taste
- A pinch Saffron
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp Yellow chilly powder
- 1/2 tbsp Soaked saffron water
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Butter
- In a blender, finely crushed the pistachio, cashew nut and raisin. Take grated cottage cheese and cheddar cheese in a large mixing bowl. Add finely crushed nuts and mix well, adding with a little salt and cardamom powder.
- FOR MARINATION…In a mixing bowl, put yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, yellow chilli powder, cumin powder, and saffron water whiskey well, and keep aside.
- cut the cottage cheese 4 pieces of a medium round size of the mould and marinated with salt and pepper, just leave for 5 minutes.
- Stuffed the nuts and cheese mixture in the paneer steak by a spoon and cover it thoroughly. Well marinated with the yoghurt and spice marinade.
- Then thread the stuffed cottage cheese onto a long metal skewer and cook in clay pot oven for 10 to 12 minutes with adding butter.
- Remove from the oven and rest 2 to 3 minutes, then take out cottage cheese from the metal skewer.
- Garnishing with mint leaves, ring onion, lemon wedges and served with mint sauce and pickled beetroot.