A mint melon salad, a dish consisting of diced watermelon dressed with mint sauce, or you can use cilantro sauce. The mint melon, melon feta salad is best enjoyed during summertime. A unique twist on the traditional fruit salad, this fragrant dish will awaken your taste buds, making them tingle with glee.
Freshly mint sauce is a must for this refreshing melon salad. The melon salad recipe only calls for four ingredients and takes only10 minutes to prepare, and it is dairy- and gluten-free and is the perfect summer treat.
Watermelon and mint are summer flavors, and the best way to pair them is with a spicy mint sauce or coriander chutney. This combination of sweet and savory tastes wonderfully cooling when served as part of a hot summertime meal.
Serving style of melon salad
The mint melon salad goes well with almost any meal and is particularly tasty before the main course because it cleanses the palate. You can also serve it as a starter or an appetizer.
This fruity melon salad is the perfect side dish for a barbecue or a picnic, and it can also be served for breakfast, brunch, or anytime.
A melon salad is a refreshing summer side dish for any barbecue. A little mint adds a refreshing note to a melon salad, an excellent accompaniment for tacos. A fresh, flavorful mint sorbet will serve as a great addition to any party.
The melon salad is best to serve cold. Before serving it should keep in refrigerator for atleat 10 to 15 minutes.
- A bowl of diced watermelon
- 1/2 cup mint sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro sauce
- 1/2 tbsp chat masala
- Salt as required
- 1/2 tbsp crushed pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Fresh mint leaves (for garnish)
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
How to make?
A simple way to make a melon salad –
- Simply slice the cooled rind of a watermelon and place the cubes in a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice, salt, chat masala, crushed pepper, cilantro sauce, and mint sauce.
- Stir gently with a spatula.
- Then keep in a refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer it into a salad bowl. Drizzle olive oil, and sprinkle a little mint sauce.
- Garnish with a fresh mint sprig. Serve cold mint melon as a salad or appetizer.
2 servings per container
Serving Size2 g
- Amount Per ServingCalories107
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.6g 3%
- Sodium 124mg 6%
- Potassium 174mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 3%
- Sugars 15.5g
- Protein 0.9g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.