about Mexican beef recipe!!!
The Mexican beef recipe prepared with the ingredients of beef, sweet corn, bell pepper, onion, and tomato with fresh herbs and seasoning. Mexican cuisine is an important aspect of the culture, social structure, and popular tradition of Mexico. It’s amazing the range of chilli pepper and its verities you can get in Mexico and use with your recipes.
I loved Mexican beef, the reason is behind on this, it has a taste of little sweet, sour, and spicy in nature. It has the full flavour of Mexican herbs and spices. In Mexican cuisine, the most popular spices are paprika, coriander, garlic powder, chilly powder, cumin powder, oregano, and onion powder. Jalapenos is one of the most popular peppers, that used in every corner of the world as spices. You can find out the most lovable recipes in my food blog CHEF KNOWS.
Best accompaniment for Mexican beef recipe!!!!
If you are accommodating this recipe with saucy, no need to give any sauce or dip. But you can accommodate side dishes with this recipe, that maybe the list of salad, rice and potato dishes. I have mentioned the list of the best side dishes or accompaniments for the Mexican beef recipes as a result of it will help choose your wish side dishes. 1) Mexican rice. 2) Spanish rice. 3) Mexican corn salad 4) Guacamole salad 5) Cilantro lime rice 6) Couscous salad 7) Corn croquette
MEXICAN BEEF RECIPE
- 1 Lb Diced beef, approxmately 450 gm
- 1 No Red onion, diced
- 3 No Medium tomato, one diced and rest fine chopped
- 1/2 Cup Bell pepper, diced
- 1 No Jalapeno, sliced
- Salt/ Crushed pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Dried oregano, (optional- rosemary)
- 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- Marinated Beef with salt, less oil, crushed pepper, oregano, and chopped garlic well. and keep in a chiller for 30 minutes for which it will give the best result.
- Heat vegetable oil in a heavy skillet pan, add chopped garlic and stir for a while, then add chopped tomato and again stir for 4 to 5 minutes or until tomato not cooked by adding little salt and pepper.
- Add marinated beef and stir and keep cooking for 3 to 4 minutes with low, medium heat, then add a remaining diced vegetable with jalapeno and cover the skillet and cook for more 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover and add chili flakes, oregano, mix well. Check the seasoning.
- Serve hot accompanied with herb butter rice.