As we know the Mexican beans rice recipe, is the most popular and common dish around the world. The Spanish rice is also called Mexican rice, it served as a side dish in Mexican cuisine recipe. A simple way to prepare with rice, beans, tomato, and chicken or vegetable broth.” Mexican beans rice recipe” It is traditionally made by sautéing the rice in a skillet with oil or fat until it is colored golden brown. Arroz Rozo and rice is the alternative name of Mexican rice.
Chilli pepper used in Mexican beans rice recipe.
The Mexican beans rice recipe is almost always made spicy by using their own spice herbs. Especially they made by their own ingredients like different types of beans, rice, Mexican chilies, bell pepper, and tomatoes. The most basic ingredients in all parts of Mexico is the chili pepper. In Mexico cuisine, they love the very spice food in their menu. They used the wide verities of chili pepper as a result of the food can give natural spices in food. For instance harisa, jalepino, pabalano are the best chili peppper used in mexico cusine.
Corn is one of the staple vegetable used in Mexican cuisine. The vegetables play an important role when you planning for making a Mexican recipe. However on the other hand, the common vegetables are corn, zucchini, potatoes, spinach, mushroom, bell pepper, green tomatoes, and red tomatoes.
Most popular rice recipe…
Not only Mexican cuisine, but also the other cuisine has the most beautiful poplar rice recipe in the food world. Such as cuisine of Indian, Middle East, and Carribean cuisine. “Biriyani” is one of the most popular rice recipes in Indian cuisine, that create the most important impact role on Asian cuisine.
- Rice and peas.
- Rice and beans.
- Biriyani rice.
- Jollof rice.
- Oriental rice.
- Kabsa rice.
- Veg pulao.
- Asian fried rice.
- Black beans rice.
Easy Mexicen beans rice recipe
- Heavy skillet pan
- 1 cup White rice
- 2 no Large tomatoes Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Boiled White beans Soaked overnight and boil.
- 1 tbsp Chopped onion Red onion
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup Diced bell pepper
- 3 no Chilli pepper 2 For garnish, 1 finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Harisa Dried chilly, soaked with olive oil.
- Salt/pepper as per required
- Chop parsley for garnish
- A pinch dried oregano
- 2 cup chicken stock/ vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil Corn oil
- Well wash rice with cold water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a high skillet pan with an over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and saute for a minute, then add chopped tomatoes stir until it becomes cooked. When the tomatoes are cooked, add harissa, bell pepper, and white beans. Stirring continuously for 3-4 minutes.
- Check the seasoning, remove from fire, keep cover for 2-3 minutes.
- Served hot garnishing with chopped parsley.