Lebanese chicken fattet hummus is one of different dishes in the Levantine cuisine. … It consists of four layers: Fried Arabic bread, Tahini sauce, chickpeas and topping of pine nuts, olive oil, parsley and cumin powder. If you don’t have Arabic bread you can use pita bread instead of this. Great combination of fried bread and tahini sauce, it gives smoothness and crunchiness with flavour of cumin spices.
Arabic bread is one of the most popular breed of middle east region. They have this bread at all the time of a day, although they cannot fulfil their breakfast, lunch and dinner without this bread. So most of their food, must go with Arabic bread.Pita is now the western name for the Arabic bread called khubz , other breads of Arab or Egyptian, or kumaj (a Turkish loanword properly meaning a bread cooked in ashes), all baked in a brick oven. It is slightly leavened wheat read, flat, either round or oval, and variable in size.
Most popular famous dishes are Hummus, Tabula, Salina, Babaganouj, Mutabal, Tabbouleh…… Lebanese chicken fattet hummus is one of the most popular dishes in their region. Similar dishes are, Fattet hummus, Fattet hummus batinjan like……
LEBANESE CHICKEN FATTET HUMMUS
Its Lebanese chicken coarse of middle east region.
- 460 gm Boneless chicken
- 4 piece Khubz ( Arabic bread )
- 200 gm boiled chickpeas
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Crushed pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped Arabic parsley
- 1 cup tahini sauce
- 1 cup yoghurt
- oil for frying
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Cube the boneless chicken and marinate with salt, pepper, lemon juice, chopped garlic, little yoghurt, cumin powder and tomato paste. Keep a site in a bowl.
- Take a large mixing bowl, add tahini sauce and yoghurt whisky well and add lemon juice, salt and cumin powder again mix well and transfer to a saucepan for worm it, not cooked.
- Cut the dice size Arabic bread and fry it till crispy, not brown it.
- Heat olive oil in a over medium heat, add chopped garlic, stir it, then add boiled chickpea saute for 2-3 minutes. Put a little salt, lemon juice , cumin powder and remove from the fire.
- Grilled the marinated chicken on a preheat grille for 5-7 minutes, then remove and keep a site.
- Take 4 serving bowl and put fried Arabic bread in each bowl, then add garlic saute chick peas on it. After this pour or spread the tahini and yoghurt sauce on it and keep the diced grilled chicken on it.
- Garnishing with pine nuts, chopped parsley and little sumac powder, some drop of olive oil.
- Served with Arabic bread..