The Italian meatball recipe consists of minced meat that may be beef, chicken or lamb with the herbs and seasoning together. It can be grilled or pan-fried, it differs from people liking. The meatball dish is originated from ITALIAN CUISINE. Around the world, Italian cuisine is one of the all-knowing cuisines. Most of the spices they used in their food, for which they called special cuisine in the food cuisine. Verities of pepper they cultivated at their own land, because of this they loved it. Most important thing is that they prepared their food with a lot of tomatoes. Around the world. you can get the different verities of tomato.
Around, they 600 varieties of pepper cultivated at their own land. Basically sweet pepper, green, red and yellow pepper they loved most when they cooked food. No need to give an introduction about Italian cuisine, Most of the people well knows about their cuisine and food.
The dish of Meatball in tomato sauce, consisting of beef meat and Roma tomato with some spices and seasoning. This is the best snacks ever, which I have shared this Meatball recipe. As an appetizer, this recipe you can include your Food trial menu when you will present to the Executive chef.
Sauce can be used…
Being a chef, only spice or hot sauce is more preferable for this meatball salsa skewer starter recipe. That is what I have mentioned below.
It’s all being homemade sauce, but you can get easily these sauce your local market or grocery shop.
SIDE DISHES FOR ITALIAN MEATBALL RECIPE
I prefer being a side dish for this recipe that is…..
- Steak fries
- Fried skin potato
- Pickle vegetable
- cucumber and carrot stick
- Olives and gherkin
ITALIAN MEATBALL RECIPE
- 240 gm Lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Chop garlic
- 2 tbsp Chop onion
- 4 no Large tomato
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Rosemary Fresh
- 1 Cup Crushed roasted Red pepper
- 1 tbsp Chop parsley
- 1/2 tbsp Chilly flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Crushed pepper
- Salt to taste
- Fried basil for garnishing
- Large mixing bowl, add the beef mince and chop garlic, rosemary, salt, crushed pepper, chop parsley mix well, keep in a chiller for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, boil the water, blanch tomatoes strain and cool it. Peelout the skin and seedless. Roughly chopped the tomatoes.
- For salsa, heat olive oil in a heavy saucepan, add garlic and onion saute for a couple of minutes, add crushed bell pepper, chop tomatoes stir for a couple of minutes. When tomato and bell pepper will be tender, then finishing with salt, crushed pepper and chilli flakes. Then remove from fire and keep aside.
- Take out the beef mixture from the chiller and make 12 no of beef ball and skewer by a sandwich stick. Grill it on a preheated griller for 5-6 minutes. When it is done remove from the griller and keep on a serving plate.
- Pour hot tomato salsa on a meatball and garnishing with fried basil leaves. Serve with hot.