Iced melon fruits soup/spicy cold soup
It has coalesced of melon and some spices, yes it has a natural and unique taste. Afore inditing about this recipe, I would relish apportioning my experience when I prepared this. One year back, In India, I had gone for an interview to Kerala( India continent) for Food trial. That time I was working in the Radisson hotel as a Demi chef, there was my interview for my next post. I just recollected, in my aliment tribulation menu the Iced melon fruit soup was listed and I had prepared this soup recipe and accommodated to ex-chef. He relished very much and he passed my Food trial, so it was a good experience for me. I mentally conceived it is the right platform to apportion my Iced melon soup/spicy cold soup recipe through my victuals website CHEF KNOWS.
Iced melon fruit soup may be a cold and spicy soup that’s suitable with the puree of musk melon, a little salt, mint leaves, and Tobasco sauce. As a result of it look so resplendent and provides unique taste and flavour.
Six categories of Cold soup.
- Sweet soup
- Semi-sweet soup
- Savory soup
- Fruits and vegetable soup
- Cream soup
- Clear soup
Cold soups make you happier and it creates some special feeling of smoothness. cool, spicy and sweet, it is the best combination that can give the best result when you are taking one sip. This is the thick texture from musk melon fruits puree. Finally do not forget to add s drop of Tabasco sauce on top of it. I am sure you will love it and expects will make this recipe in your home kitchen. Go through the recipe and see how it is prepared. This is one of my best recipe ever.
ICED MELON FRUIT SOUP/SPICY COLD SOUP
- 1 no Whole musk melon (large)
- 1 bunch Mint leaves
- 1/2 tbsp Black salt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Tobasco sauce
- Well peel the muskmelon and seedless it, cut into chunk size. In a blender, blend with musk melon, black salt, mint leaves, honey and lemon juice with a 1/4 cup of crushed ice and blend well.
- Strain well by a conical strainer and add 4 to 5 drops of Tabasco sauce in it, mix with a whisker and taste it, if needed, more spices as your liking just add some more Tabasco sauce in it.
- Keep in the chiller for one hour as a result of the soup will be more chilled when you will be served. After one-hour takes out the soup from the chiller and mix well with a spoon, served in a coffee cup or large cup garnishing with a mint sprig.