Most of the people have been searching about the topic of How to cook a roasted turkey in the oven? For which I shared the topic of this, and I am sure, It will be much helpful, when you are going to plan to cook a turkey.
Especially it is coming from North American cuisine. But nowadays, the turkey dish has been popular around the world. The turkey dish specially prepared at a festival season like New years, and Christmas day.
The meat of a turkey tends to contain more vitamins and minerals but also has more fat and calories. Turkey contains the amino acid tryptophan. Although the vacations are a major time for turkey consumption, turkey is additionally a slice of popular sandwich meat and alternative to hamburger throughout the year. United state is the world’s largest producer of turkey meat.
I made this recipe in the year 2019 at my Hotel, So I would like to share the recipe and knowing you How to cook a roasted turkey in the oven? The turkey meat can be cooked in different ways, it may be roasted, smoked, and grilled. Turkey ham and turkey bacon is the best example of the process of smoked turkey.
You can get the fresh turkey and frozen turkey from the market city. This the high demand for meat during the Festival season, So you have to purchase before 15-20 days. Obviously, the cost of fresh turkey more than frozen turkey meat. Its depends upon your market availability.
Choose your Ingredients list, and process of How to cook roasted turkey?
Before cook your turkey meat, you have to marinate this meat, and keeping for several hours. It gives the best result when you will keep for 24-48 hours for the marinated turkey meat.
Keep in mind that, you have to choose your list of ingredients carefully for this recipe. How to cook roasted turkey can much affect your planning about to cook. And which process you are going to choose, and which equipment you have to cook the turkey meat.
The list of ingredients should include the turkey marination ingredients, accompaniment ingredients, side dish ingredients, and vegetable which stuffed in Turkey.
- 1 no Turkey
- 2 cup Olive oil
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 HP sauce (250gm)
- 4 whole Garlic
- 5 sticks of Celery
- Salt / Whole pepper
- 1 bunch thyme
- 1 bunch rosemary
- Large potatoes
- 300 gm Brussel sprout
- 300 gm Baby potato
- 250 gm baby Carrot
- 300 gm Button mushroom
- 1 no cauliflower
- 12 no Broccoli
Accompaniment and side dip
Originally, the cranberry sauce is the best accompaniment for cook roasted turkey recipe. But here I add two more dips, that is chestnut and tomato tangy sauce. Turkey jus, you can make it sauce, and you can serve with side dip.
Process of How to cook a roasted turkey in Oven?
You can be served these starchy dishes along with the Roasted turkey od cook turkey any recipe, with stuffed all vegetables. Before roasted turkey, marinate, and stuffed with olive oil, roughly onion, garlic, celery stick, leeks, hp sauce, salt, peppercorn, white wine, bay leaf, and fresh herbs. For the best result, if you keep for 24-8 house for marinated whole turkey meat in the chiller before you cook.
- Take out the turkey neck from the whole turkey, and wash well it. Dry with paper towels. Marinate as per above said.
- Keep for several hours for best result.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Put a roasting tray with a roasting rack and spray the rack with olive oil.
- Then place the marinated turkey breast side up in the roasting tray.
- Rub the turkey with butter and combine all the ingredients Place turkey in the oven, and pour 2 cups stock into the bottom of the roasting pan. Roast for 3 hours with the temperature 325 degrees F.
- And check every 30 minutes, whenever the stock and dripping evaporate, add some more stocks in it After this checked by a thermometer or you can use by a fork. Then remove out from the oven and rest for 30 minutes.
- Other side blanched all vegetable and saute with butter garlic.
- And place the whole turkey on the serving platter and accompaniment the butter, garlic vegetable, garnish with grilled half lemonade place.
Turkey Bacon Roll
Roasted turkey leg with a bacon roll, is one of the most popular dishes of American cuisine. I made turkey legs instead of whole turkey birds because most of the people don’t want to roast a whole bird.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Put a roasting tray with a roasting rack and spray the rack with olive oil.
- Marinate the turkey legs with all the ingredients as above and place mentioned on the roasting rack. I recommend is overnight marinate turkey legs gives the best result.
- And roast for 20 minutes until the skin well browned and cover with silver foil, and keep continue roasting for again 20 minutes.
- Blanch all vegetable and saute with butter garlic. Same time roasted the marinated baby potato and keep side it.
- Make cranberry sauce with adding of liquid and make a preferable sauce for the turkey.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest, but don’t open the foil for 10 minutes before serving.
- After this served with Roasted baby potato, butter garlic vegetable and cranberry sauce.
- Garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig.