You can get healthy Italian pasta recipes everywhere on the planet. But Italians really know their stuff. It’s no surprise that Italy cuisine has the most important pasta market in the world. Unless you’re a kid or eating soup, you should never use a spoon, while eating any pasta. Italians eat most of their pasta on a plate, not in bowls.
They ground their fork on the bottom of the plate and twirl. The number one rule out Italy is that if the spaghetti sauce contains fish or seafood, no cheese allowed. These types of dishes are usually garnished with breadcrumbs sautéed in olive oil. If your dish already has cheese on it, don’t for more. Especially if it’s a fresh cheese, like mozzarella. Spaghetti meatball is one of the popular dishes in Italian cuisine.
Rule Of Italian pasta on your Dining table
Some say the healthy Italian pasta recipes considered a sin to ask for more cheese in Italy. It’s quite like an insult to the chef because an excessive amount of cheese will mask the flavors of the dish. Also, certain cheeses work best with specific sauces, so pay attention to what’s on your plate. Pasta is eaten as a primary course, completely solo, without meatballs. Italians also eat their meals in a totally different order than Americans.
The Alfredo is one of the healthy Italian pasta recipes, that is a part of considered a dressing. Because it’s made with the pasta at the same time as cooking. Cooks usually melt butter in a pan. As it cooks, the butter and cream will get absorbed by the pasta. Then it’s sprinkled with a little Parmesan cheese. You might have a long way to go before you memorize all the 600 different types of pasta, but you’re a little bit closer to enjoying a meal like a true Italian.
Healthy Italian Pasta recipes vegetarian dishes…
Fettucine in Pesto sauce
- A handful Fettucine pasta
- 1 bunch Basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- To taste Salt
- As Required Crushed pepper
- 2 tbsp cooking cream
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Dry oregano.
- Pluck the basil leaves from the stems and it should be one handful. Wash the leaves in a large bowl of cold water and dry with a tissue paper.
- In a blender jar, put olive oil, garlic cloves, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and basil leaves blend together, and don’t forget to add some crushed ice for which it will give natural pesto color. And keep in a bowl.
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, boil the water and add blanched Fettucine pasta with little salt and oil. Then stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- In a saucepan, heat butter, add chop garlic stir for less time, add pasta and mix well. Then coat with pesto sauce and seasoning with salt, pepper.
- Served with buttery garlic bread, garnished with fried a sprig basil leaves, and sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
Healthy Italian pasta recipes and ingredients list.
TORTELLINI PASTA WITH CHEESE SAUCE
- FOR TORTELLINI DOUGH
- 2 cup Flour
- 3 no Eggs
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin Olive Oil
- to taste Salt
- 1/4 cup Water
- FOR FILLING
- 200 gm Spinach
- 100 gm Ricotta cheese
- A sprig Basil leaves
- FOR SAUCE
- 50 gm Unsalted Butter
- 50 gm Flour
- 500 ml Milk
- 150 gm Cheese
- For the dough, you can make by hand or food large mixing bowl take flour, salt, olive oil, and eggs knead together until it smooth. Wrap the dough in some plastic wrap and keep in the freeze for about 1 hour.
- Blanch the spinach and drain well, squeeze it and chop. In a small bowl mix together ricotta cheese, blanched chopped spinach, and basil leave mix well by spoon.
- Take out the dough from the refrigerator and cut them into 6 equal pieces and make a dough sheet by pasta machine or by roller.
- Place the sheets in your working table and cut out tortellini rounds, fill with ricotta mixture, and shape them nicely.
- FOR SAUCE
- In a heavy saucepan heat butter and add flour in it, stir together until it makes a perfect roux. then add milk and cook for some minutes until it becomes a sauce, seasoning with salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Blanch the tortellini pasta and drain well saute with butter, salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Place in serving plate and pour cheese sauce on top of pasta, gratinate by salamander with cheese.
- Served with garlic bread, Parmesan shaving, and garnish with fried basil leaves, cherry tomato, and sliced radish.
CHEESY CREAMY CANNELLONI PASTA
- FOR DOUGH
- 150 gm all-purpose flour
- 1 no Egg
- 1/2 cup Water
- FOR FILLING
- 1 no Red onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Zucchini small dice cut
- 1/2 cup Carrot small dice cut
- A cup Chopped blanch spinach
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn
- FOR TOMATO SAUCE
- 2 no Plum tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp Onion chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- A pinch Dry oregano
- FOR BECHAMEL SAUCE
- 500 gm Full fat milk
- 50 gm Unsalted butter
- 50 gm all-purpose flour
- A pinch Grated nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 200 gm Mozzarella cheese
- For Garnishing
- 2 no Basil leaves
- For tomato sauce
- In a large skillet pan, heat olive oil and add chopped garlic, chopped onion, and saute for a couple of minutes. Then add roughly chopped blanched tomatoes, continue stirring it.
- Add salt, sugar and crushed pepper, cook for 20 minutes until it becomes a perfect sauce.
- For Bechamel sauce
- Heat butter in a heavy saucepan in an over medium heat, be sure don’t burn the butter, add flour in it and stir continuously for a couple of minutes. whenever Roux will be getting done, add milk and whisk it until becoming sauce, finishing with sugar, salt, and grated nutmeg.
- For Filling
- Heat Olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and onion saute, add all the dice cut vegetables, cook for 3-4 minutes. Then add a little amount of tomato sauce and cook again, add some salt, sugar, crushed pepper, and oregano herb. cook until it becomes thick filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, break an egg and add salt, flour, mixing with your palms and then add water as needed, knead together well until it becomes a perfect dough and cover with a weight cloth, set aside for 20-25 minutes.
- Divided into 6 no small dough and make a flat sheet by roller or pasta machine. Cut like cannelloni size and blanch with salted boiled water for 2-4 minutes, strain well and cool it.
- Preheat oven.
- Spoon a filling the mixture and roll with a little tomato sauce and cheese.
- Bake with on the top of adding Bechamel sauce and grated mozzarella cheese, Baked for 15 minutes.
- Remove out the baking tray from the oven and take out cannelloni pasta by the slicer.
- Place the pasta on a serving plate, garnishing with basil and garlic bread.
Healthy Italian pasta Recipes (spaghetti bolognese).
- 1 no medium onion
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 110 gm minced beef
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 no plum tomatoes
- 1 cup beef stock
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaf
- French baguette…
- Chop onion, garlic, and celery stick.
- Blanch the plum tomatoes in a heavy saucepan, drain well, and set aside to cool.
- Boil salted water in a saucepan add spaghetti, boil for 6 minutes. Remove the pasta when al dente has done.
- Skinless and seedless the tomatoes and chop it.
- Put the onion and oil in a large pan and fry over medium heat for 3-4 mins. Add the garlic and mince beef and fry until they are both brown. Add herbs and cook for another couple of mins for 20 minutes.
- Whenever sauce will add spaghetti, basil leaves stir it seasoning with salt, sugar, and pepper.
- Apply butter, garlic on slice french baguette, and bake it.
- Stir in the spaghetti with meat sauce.
- Serve with garlic bread and fried basil leaves.