One of my favourite recipe to serve as a ground beef carrot skewer with wilted spinach.
The combination of carrot and spinach is a perfect balance of taste. And it’s very easy to make at home.
The key to using the skewer with the right types of food is to get the vegetables to slide along the meat.
For instance, if you have some lettuce or a tomato, you can slide it along with the meat.
The vegetables will slide on top of the meat and will add more flavour to your dish. You can decorate your food with coral tuile.
Beef skewer with wilted spinach and veggiesCourse: Main, AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Beef mince mixed with herbs and grilled. Served with garlic wilted spinach, and roasted vegetable puree.
1 cup Beef mince
1 no large carrot
1 no red onion
8-10 no garlic cloves
1 small celery stick
1 dash of celery
3 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper
Salt as required
A handful of spinach leaves
- Fine chopped the onion, garlic, celery, parsley, and leeks.
- Take a glass bowl mix all the chopped vegetable with minced beef. Add salt, cayenne pepper, salt, crushed pepper, balsamic vinegar, and little olive oil.
- Mix well, and keep in a chiller for 30 minutes.
- Remove beef mixture from the chiller, and make a skewer which you, like to serve.
- Then grilled beef skewer on a preheated griller for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Wash the spinach leaves, saute with garlic, and olive oil. Finish with salt, and crushed pepper.
- FOR SAUCE YOU NEED..take the vegetable, which you like. Marinated with salt, olive oil, pepper, chilly flakes, garlic, and some of herbs.
- Then roast for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from the oven, and keep aside for cooling. After cool make a fine puree.
- Then take a frying pan, heat olive oil, saute garlic, and add vegetable puree. Cook for a couple of minutes. Check the seasoning.
- Served the beef skewer with wilted spinach, and pour the roasted vegetable sauce on top of beef skewer.
- Served hot.
Images of ground beef carrot skewer…
Chopped onion, celery, leeks, and onion.
Add the chopped vegetable with beef mince.
Make carrot sticks for beef carrot skewer.
Grilled beef skewer on a preheated over for 4 to 5 minutes.
Make the vegetable puree with roasted garlic oven vegetable.
The carrot and wilted spinach can be easily combined with your favourite meat and served as an appetizer at home.
Ground beef carrot skewer recipe for you to try out and it is also a very healthy recipe for you.
There are many other recipes that you can try out like Arabic mix grilled skewer recipe.
You just need to be creative and have fun with these recipes.
How To Make Sauté Spinach Leaves? For the recipe of ground beef carrot skewer.
How to make saute spinach leaves is not hard at all. The only thing you have to do is to make sure that you have fresh leaves.
When you are going to use them to make a dish, be sure that you will mix them properly with the ingredients that you are using.
You will know how to make saute spinach leaves well if you are able to combine them right into your dish.
It may seem like it is a little difficult at first, but once you get started, it will become a lot easier for you.
For the recipe of a ground beef skewer with wilted spinach, you will need a handful of fresh spinach leaves, olive oil, and chopped garlic.
Need to roast garlic with olive oil, and then you can put spinach leaves. Stir for a couple of minutes. No need to cook for a 3 to 4 minutes.
Finishing with salt, and crushed pepper.
Skewer uses for meat dishes…
These are usually high in fibre, so they should be used to make your meal lighter without having to make it a whole lot of dishes.
Then, just make sure you keep the celery and onion inside the skewers to keep them from getting lost in all the other food that you’re serving.
A beef skewer with vegetables is great because you don’t have to worry about it falling off the grill.
If you’re serving something that requires you to keep the lid on the grill to avoid burning your fingers, this is the best way to go. Plus, you’ll be adding a little extra taste and some much-needed fibre to your meal.