No doubt, grilled Eggplant salad is one of the delicious salad, who loved Eggplant so much. It can be served as an appetizer. The name of Eggplant is a healthy vegetable, which is played the most vital role of food cuisine. If you find a dish related about Eggplant, you will get an uncountable recipe from the recipes book and food channel. Yes, it has the all the recipe including appetizer, main coarse, titbit snacks. The salad dish mutable, babaghanuj are the most popular dish of middle eastern cuisine. I have been made these recipes 100 times served for our guests. They liked the mostly roasted eggplant with a lot of olive oil and garlic. Pan-fried dish also it is popular in France cuisine.
Name of Eggplant dishes.
The dish of Eggplant preparing method and recipes it varies from cuisine to cuisine. As per they cooked or prepared, they gave the name of the dish. We have a lot of Eggplant dishes around the world. I have above shared the dish of Mutable and Babaghanuj from middle eastern cuisine. The same way The Karniyarik, is originated from Turkish cuisine. This is prepared with stuffed eggplant with the mixture of onion, garlic, tomato, pepper and some ground meat.
French Caviar aubergine is a popular salad from French cuisine. French people, they called eggplant caviar. The same way prepared as mutable, which is Lebanese cuisine. But thing is that, in France, they prepared with the smoky flavour of eggplant, lemon juice, garlic, paprika and salt, pepper. They used as a dip or sauce.
- Bulgarian kyopolou salad
- Georgian Badrijnis khizilala
- Bademjan borani salad]
- French Caviar aubergine
- Roasted eggplant with tomato salsa
- Karnıyarık ( Turkish dish)
Easy to make Grilled eggplant salad
Grilled eggplant salad, can be simple and easy to make. Thin slices eggplant marinate with olive oil, garlic, salt, crushed pepper and fresh herbs. Grilled and served with a dip and fresh julienne vegetable. You can prepare in different ways, it may be fried or roasted. But the same way, you must be served along with a dip or sauce.
GRILLED EGGPLANT SALAD
- 1 no Large eggplant
- 2 no Bell pepper For pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Crushed garlic and celery
- A Pinch Chilli flakes
- 1 no Red onion
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 sprig English parsley
- Cut 1/2 the Bell Pepper and marinate with Olive oil, salt, pepper and crushed garlic and celery. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, place the marinated bell pepper on a baking tray and roast for 20- 25 minutes, when it's done remove the tray from oven and set aside cool it.
- Thoroughly washed eggplant and cut a thin slice lengthwise, marinate with salt, crushed pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, chilli flakes and crushed garlic, celery. Just leave for 5 minutes and grilled on preheat over medium heat griller.
- Grilled both sides marinated eggplant and keep on a platter when it will be cool, remove the extra oil by a paper napkin from grilled slice eggplant.
- Take roasted bell pepper, seedless it and blend until it becomes smooth. Seasoning with salt, pepper and lemon juice as needed or as per your like.
- Place sliced eggplant on a bed of Iceberg lettuce and garnishing with ring onion, fried cherry tomato and a parsley sprig.
- Serve with roasted bell pepper sauce.