Garlic bread how to make? It’s a really easy and delicious appetizer. Sometimes you just need that something extra for a good meal and what’s better than some cheesy garlic bread?!! And, its good on the budget, and everybody loves it!
The garlicky cheesy bread dipped with infused to rosemary olive oil is packed with flavor and it makes everyone happy. Garlic bread how to make? and how to easily make it at home? Commonly, this is asked by food lovers, who are deeply intimate with garlic, and cheese. Get food images more.
The garlic bread preparation, you can make hundreds of ways, which is very easy to make. Always I prefer to make bread with rosemary olive dip.
Cheese garlic bread
- 1 no Red lpepper
- 1 cup Olive oil Extra virgin
- 1 bunch Fresh Rosemary
- 6 no Slices bread loaf
- 1 cup Grated mozerella cheese
- 1 tbsp Fine chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter room temperature
- Parsley chop
- Whole olives
- Crushed pepper/salt As required
- Heat olive oil with slow fire, add jullienne bellpepper, and whole olives. Leave for 3-4 minutes. Then put bunch of rosemary, and turn off the gas. Remove from the fire. Set it cool.
- Take 6 no of sliced bread loaf, dip with infused rosemary oil. Toast for 3-4 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Make the garlic mixture. Take a large mixing bowl. pur all the ingredients with little olive oil. Mix well.
- Spread the garlic mixture all over the bread, and make sure the mixture should cover all of the edges of bread. Toast again for 2 minutes for well crispyness.
- Take out from the oven. It is time to put grated cheese, and little parsley cheese over of the bread. You can put little drop of olive oil, for which it looks great after baked.
- Bake under the salamender for couple of minutes.
- Served hot.
Rosemary Olive Dip
Rosemary olive dip has full of flavoured herbs of rosemary. It has a very unique strong aroma, which is creat a beautiful aroma. Start with a bunch of Fresh Rosemary, pluck out greeny herbs from the stem.
Heat Olive oil with slow fire. Put a bunch of plucked rosemary, whole olives, and red pepper, which looks great. Turn off the gas. Keep aside for cool. Then transfer a mason jar with a lid.
Make the garlic, herb mixture
Chopped finely garlic cloves, On to some capers — just chop them up. We love how they add a bright, briny flavour to the dip, but if you don’t have capers in the kitchen, don’t worry, the dip still works nicely without them. Chop up some fresh rosemary herbs, thyme optional. Do not forget to add chopped parsley. Mixed unsalted butter well, Stir everything together.
Get an Idea of Garlic bread how to make?
I used a garlic bread loaf, which I have taken from my Kitchen. If you do not like bread loaf, you can use any bread of your choice. Slice the bread. Dip with infused rosemary oil, and toast in a preheated oven.
Now spread seasoned garlic butter mixture all over the bread and make sure you get a nice layer and everything covered out to the edges. Then again toast for a couple of minutes.
You can add the verities of cheese on your liking, and recipe. But I always prefer the mozzarella cheese for any baking snacks dish.
Over the years that I have been preparing cheesy garlic bread for my guests. Also I have been used different seasonings and it really is good with some fresh herbs from your garden like basil, rosemary, sage and thyme.