Eggplant recipe with pepper salsa is an Italian cuisine based dish. This is very delicious and easy to make. I am going to present to make a gluten-free, oven-baked fried eggplant for you.
Making to coat this up with a nice breadcrumb-seasoned coating, dipped in the egg too, of course, and we’re going to bake it in the oven to make it a little bit healthier for you.
List your Ingredients
For the eggplant recipe, no need to buy a vast amount of ingredients. Here are the ingredients that you need for this recipe. First off, need some Panko gluten-free breadcrumbs, that you can get online or any local supermarket. Also, you need some gluten-free flour, a couple of eggs, and eggplant.
Of course, you required Olive oil, which works well in the eggplant recipe. For salsa, you will need bell pepper, tomato, and some of the Italian seasoning, which you can control your seasoning of the dish.
How to make dip for eggplant recipe
Different types of salsa, we can serve for the eggplant. That may be olive salsa, pepper salsa, and tomato salsa. Here I preferred the pepper salsa,
For pepper salsa, you will need red pepper, which is sweet, and spicy. This is the best accompaniment dip served with any eggplant recipe appetizer. Take 3 no of red pepper. Marinate with olive oil, garlic, salt, and crushed pepper. Roast for 9 minutes in 174 degrees C. Take out the pepper and let it cool. Then remove the skin, and seedless. Finely chopped.
Take a large mixing bowl. Mixed with chopped garlic, salt, honey, little crushed pepper, and olive oil. Mix well with finely chopped red pepper. Check the seasoning as per you required. which is best for the eggplant recipe. Basically, you can get the all most the eggplant dishes from Italian cuisine.
Eggplant Appetizer Recipe
- 1 no large onion
- 1 no eggplant
- 1 no tomato
- 1 no zucchuni
- 1 cup bread crumb PANCO
- 2 tbsp Olive oil Extra virgin
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup pepper salsa
- 1/2 cup Creamy pesto sauce
- chopped parsley
- crushed pepper
- chilly flakes
- Little fresh chopped oregano
- Washed well all the vegetable. Sliced, and marinate well with olive oil, chopped garlic, salt, crushed pepper, parsley, chilly flakes, and oregano.
- Leave for 5 minutes. Transfer all the marinated vegetable to a roasting tray. Roast in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes at the 174 degrees celsious.
- For fried eggplant, 1/2 sliced the eggplant, and same marinate with all the ingredients. Make a batter with egg, and all purpose flour. Add some seasoning in it.
- Dip sliced eggplant in batter, and crumbed well, be sure it should be coated well, and all of the edges of eggplant. Deep fried with oil. when it will be reached golden brown color, remove from the oil.
- Remove the roasted vegetable from the oven. Keep aside.
- Place the roasted vegetable on a serving plate with fried eggplant. Pour the sauce over on it. Garnish with a sprig of parsley.
- Served hot with pepper salsa, and creamy pesto dip.