Egg and mushroom recipe is the American recipe, which is high preferred dish in the breakfast menu. As we know, Breakfast is that the most vital meal of the day, so need some high calories and nutrients dishes. you’ll use the various verities of mushroom in this recipe, which are button mushroom, portobello, and shitake mushroom.
Without egg dishes, nobody can’t complete the breakfast meal so this is often the foremost important food item within the breakfast timing. For “egg and mushroom recipe“, I even have made this recipe with button mushrooms, an egg, bacon, and focaccia bread. The Egyptian people, they begin the day with light breakfast like foul madames, Arabic bread, falafel, and their national food.
Role of Egg and mushroom recipe during Breakfast.
Prior as I discussed, It has more nutrients and calories, as a result of it can complete your breakfast meal. Most of the mushrooms provide calorie, vitamin D and B, carbohydrate and less fat. The Albumin and Globulin Protein present in the Eggs, so it is no doubt “egg and mushroom recipe” can create an important role in your breakfast menu. The Shitake mushroom is the best to make this recipe. Otherwise, you can use the local mushroom, which can available in the near market or shop.
Originally poached eggs are used in traditional American breakfast or lunch menu. The best examples are egg benedict, shakshuka, and English muffins.
Hash brown potato, baked potato, cheese grilled tomato, baked beans, and saute corns are the most common accompaniment for this breakfast recipe. In breakfast, always I preferred a healthy breakfast and light menu. I do not want too heavy breakfast ever, the reason behind this which can negatively impact on your digestive system. Which include a bunch of crispy lettuce, an egg which is boiled or poached, a bowl of fruits and 2 pieces of brown bread.
EGG MUSHROOM RECIPE
- 4 oz Focaccia bread
- 120 gm Button mushroom Best use Shitake mushroom
- 4 slices Beef bacon Turkey bacon (optional)
- 2 no Large egg
- 2 no Hash brown
- Salt/crushed pepper as required
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive oil Extra virgin
- 1/2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- Diced bacon and mushroom, keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet fry pan, add chopped garlic and stir for couple of minutes. Add prior diced cut bacon and mushroom, stir for a couple of minutes. Finishing with required salt, crushed pepper, and 1/2 tbsp adding unsalted butter.
- FOR POACHED EGG- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add little vinegar and salt. Stir it and bring to water boil. Break an egg in a bowl carefully. Pour the egg in the middle of the water and cook the egg for 3 minutes.
- In between of this time, place mushroom bacon mixture on focaccia bread and spread nicely by spoon. Remove the poached egg with a spoon from the pan, carefully keep an egg on bread mixture.
- Served hot.