12 July, 2019
EGG AND MUSHROOM RECIPE
Egg and mushroom recipe is the American cuisine recipe, that the high demand in the breakfast menu. As we know, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so need some high calories and nutrients dishes. The combine of egg and mushroom recipe is a beautiful combination dish in the breakfast menu. You can use the different types of mushroom in this recipe, which are button mushroom, portobello, and shitake mushroom.
Without egg dishes, no one can not complete the breakfast meal so this is the most important food item in the breakfast timing. Scrambled egg, boiled egg, and omelet are the most common example of egg dishes. The Egyptian people, they begin the day with light breakfast like foul madames, Arabic bread, falafel, and their national food.
Role of Egg and mushroom recipe during Breakfast.
Prior as I discussed, It has more nutrients and calories, as a result of it can complete your breakfast meal. Most of the mushrooms provide calorie, vitamin D and B, carbohydrate and less fat. The Albumin and Globulin Protein present in the Eggs, so it is no doubt “egg and mushroom recipe” can create an important role in your breakfast menu. The Shitake mushroom is the best to make this recipe. Otherwise, you can use the local mushroom, which can available in the near market or shop.
For “egg and mushroom recipe“, I have made this recipe with button mushrooms, poached egg, bacon, and focaccia bread. Instead of baked egg, if you prefer a poached egg, it will be one of the magical dishes in your breakfast meal. Originally poached eggs are used in traditional American breakfast or lunch menu. The best examples are egg benedict, shakshuka, and English muffins.
Hashbrown potato, baked potato, cheese grilled tomato, baked beans, and saute corns are the most common accompaniment for this breakfast recipe.
EGG MUSHROOM RECIPE
- 4 oz Focaccia bread
- 120 gm Button mushroom Best use Shitake mushroom
- 4 slices Beef bacon Turkey bacon (optional)
- 2 no Large egg
- 2 no Hash brown Only breakfast
- Salt/crushed pepper as required
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive oil Extra virgin
- 1/2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- Slice the mushroom, diced bacon slices, keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a medium fry pan, add chopped garlic and stir until softening. Add diced bacon and mushroom, stir for a couple of minutes. Finishing with required salt, crushed pepper, and 1/2 tbsp adding unsalted butter.
- FOR POACHED EGG- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add little vinegar and salt. Stir it and bring to water boil. Break an egg in a bowl carefully. Pour the egg in the middle of the water and cook the egg for 3 minutes.
- In between of this time, place mushroom bacon mixture on focaccia bread and spread nicely by spoon. Remove the poached egg with a spoon from the pan, carefully keep an egg on bread mixture.
- Served hot.