The best easy Moroccan chicken olives recipe!!!
Easy Moroccan chicken olives recipe is my favorite dish, that includes aroma of middle eastern cuisine. Not necessary to seek out the simplest and easiest chicken recipe, yes not to worry that, which and what kind of recipes that you simply loved. It’s up to you, but at the top of the result, your dish should be nutritional and good to organize.
Today evening I attempted easy Moroccan chicken olives recipe and also I served to a few of Malaysia guests. “It was lovely and delicious” this is often the word said by them, so I even have posted (easy Moroccan chicken olives) an equivalent recipe as what I prepared and served.The six spices (Moroccan spices) should have added in your ingredients list once you are getting to cook a Moroccan dish.
Moroccan cuisine and their spices.
Moroccan cuisine isn’t specified the actual or specific country or cuisine, it’s about the blend of some regions of the country. This cuisine may be a mixture of Berber, Arabic, Mediterranean and Andalusian cuisine. Moroccan food has unique flavor and taste because they produced their own spices and herbs for this. Homemade Moroccan spices (six ground spices) the foremost popular everywhere the center east countries.
They ground the coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, white pepper, ginger and every one spices for the six ground mixture spices. They always remember to use the saffron and olives for enhancing the flavor of their dishes or food. I utilized in my dish of easy Moroccan chicken olives recipe. I made these spices with cinnamon, nutmeg, cumin, coriander, bay leaf, and dry ginger. Just try any Moroccan cuisine recipe, sure you’ll love and you’ll not forget ever. Even you can try at home and at least one time you have to try.
Best and easy Moraccan chicken olives recipe
- 440 gm Chicken with bone ( around divided by 8 no of pieces)
- 6 no Buttom mushroom ( cut 1/2 pieces of each mushroom)
- 1 no Red Bellpepper (Large dice cut)
- 2 tbsp Six ground spices ( Moroccan homemeade spices)
- 2 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp Chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Black olives( Kalamata)
- Fresh rosemary (Whole)
- Salt/white pepper to taste
- Whole parsley for garnish
- 1 pinch Saffron strands
- 4 tbsp Olive oil (Extra virgin)
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin powder
- 3 cups White stock
- Well wash the chicken, strain well and keep in a large mixing bowl, add six ground mixture spices, olive oil, salt, white pepper, and little-chopped garlic, rub the chicken thoroughly. Set aside and Keep it for 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet pan with an over medium heat, add chopped garlic and onion stir until it reached light golden color, then, put mushroom, bell pepper and saute for a couple of minutes. When the vegetables are softened, add the marinated chicken in it and cook with slow, medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then add 3 cups of chicken stock and cook covered with a lid. In between check with a thermometer for chicken is cooked or not. When you will sure that it will take only 4 or 5 minutes for finishing your dish, put the saffron strands and check with your tasting spoon, you can add seasoning if needed or as your liking.
- Remove from the fire and divided into the serving bowl, garnish with parsley sprig and served hot.