The best easy Moroccan chicken olives recipe!!!
Not necessary to find out the best and easiest chicken recipe, yes no need to worry about that which and what types of recipes that you loved. It’s up to you, but at the end of the result, your dish should be nutritional and easy to prepare. Today evening I tried Moroccan chicken olives recipe and also I served to a couple of Malaysia guests. “It was lovely and delicious” this is the word said by them, so I have posted (easy Moroccan chicken olives) the same recipe as what I prepared and served. The easy Moroccan chicken olives recipe consist with some of spices and bunch of natural herbs accommodate with seasonal vegetables. The six spices (Moroccan spices) should have added in your ingredients list when you are going to cook a Moroccan dish.
Few words about Moroccan cuisine and their spices.
Moroccan cuisine is not specified the particular or specific country or cuisine, it’s about the blend of some regions of the country. This cuisine is a mix of Berber, Arabic, Mediterranean and Andalusian cuisine. Moroccan food has unique flavor and taste because they produced their own spices and herbs for this. Homemade Moroccan spices (six ground spices) the most popular all over the middle east countries. They ground the coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, white pepper, ginger and all spices for the six ground mixture spices. They never forget to use the saffron and olives for enhancing the flavor of their dishes or food. The same spices and flavor, I used in my dish of easy Moroccan chicken olives recipe. I made these spices with cinnamon, nutmeg, cumin, coriander, bay leaf, and dry ginger. Just try any Moroccan cuisine recipe, sure you will love and you can not forget ever.
Best and easy Moraccan chicken olives recipe
- 440 gm Chicken with bone ( around divided by 8 no of pieces)
- 6 no Buttom mushroom ( cut 1/2 pieces of each mushroom)
- 1 no Red Bellpepper (Large dice cut)
- 2 tbsp Six ground spices ( Moroccan homemeade spices)
- 2 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp Chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Black olives( Kalamata)
- Fresh rosemary (Whole)
- Salt/white pepper to taste
- Whole parsley for garnish
- 1 pinch Saffron strands
- 4 tbsp Olive oil (Extra virgin)
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin powder
- 3 cups White stock
- Well wash the chicken, strain well and keep in a large mixing bowl, add six ground mixture spices, olive oil, salt, white pepper, and little-chopped garlic, rub the chicken thoroughly. Set aside and Keep it for 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet pan with an over medium heat, add chopped garlic and onion stir until it reached light golden color, then, put mushroom, bell pepper and saute for a couple of minutes. When the vegetables are softened, add the marinated chicken in it and cook with slow, medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then add 3 cups of chicken stock and cook covered with a lid. In between check with a thermometer for chicken is cooked or not. When you will sure that it will take only 4 or 5 minutes for finishing your dish, put the saffron strands and check with your tasting spoon, you can add seasoning if needed or as your liking.
- Remove from the fire and divided into the serving bowl, garnish with parsley sprig and served hot.