The corn-fed chicken recipe is one of the pretty dish, which People are always looking for an incipient ingenious dish, additionally, they are probing for an eye appetite and delicious dishes, so they searched many aliment blog and food channel.
Chicken is one of the product, which is liking for everyone of any cuisine. But here I am just displaying the simple way to cook, and sauces, accompaniments for those who are loving for stylish chicken recipes. Similarly grilled cheese chicken is one of the most popular dishes of food cuisine.
BUY YOUR INGREDIENTS LIST.
Before preparing the corn-fed chicken recipe, you have to buy ingredients the list of for the recipe. Not mandatory, you have to need to buy the same ingredients, which I used for my recipe. Some factor would help that make your ingredients list.
- Find out what is your seasonal vegetable availability.
- Search the local market, which ingredients available or not and what is you can use instead for that.
WHAT IS CORN FED BABY CHICKEN RECIPE.
Which chicken those are less than the age of 27 days at slaughter and it should be weighted 400 to 500 gm but not above 750 gm. Basically, corn-fed chicken is often raised in a CAFO (Concentrated animal feeding operation) farm.
There, they can not roam freely or graze on foods that are natural for them to eat, so instead of this, they fed corn, barley, rice, wheat, and soya
The acorn-fed chicken recipe is a quintessential dish in kitchens across the food world. Even it considered as one of the healthy chicken recipe among from the dish of roast chicken and chicken stew. The corn-fed chicken is perfectly suitable for a baby between the age of 6 to 12 months.
The sauces you can serve along with a corn-fed chicken recipe.
- Sweet pepper salsa
- Honey mustard sauce
- Tomato pepper sauce
- Roasted pimento sauce
- Caramelized onion puree sauce and melted cheese dip
- Beetroot puree sauce
Instead of this, you can try another sauce, which you are liking.
SIDE DISH FOR THE CORN-FED CHICKEN RECIPE……………..
Any starch dishes go with any main course recipe combine with vegetable. Does not matter that, you are going to have which accompaniment for this recipe, it is varies from people liking and their choices.
- Any flavored rice ( parsley rice, herb rice, vermicelli rice..)
- Potato ( mash potato, steak fries, oven glow potato, garlic potato)
- Mushy peas
- Vegetable ( grilled or steamed).
EASY WAY TO MAKE CORN FED CHICKEN.
- 4 No Baby chicken breast
- 3 No Bell pepper
- 1 No Carrot
- 1 No Zucchuni
- Broccoli florets
- Salt/ crushed pepper as per taste
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tbsp chopped lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp Chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
- Marinate the bell pepper with olive oil and salt, roast in the oven with 174 degrees for 12 minutes. When done, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
- Bring baby chicken breast in a large mixing bowl and marinate with olive oil, salt, crushed pepper, chopped garlic, lemon zest, honey, and Dijon mustard. Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Cut the carrot and zucchini and blanch it with boiling water.
- FOR SWEET PEPPER SALSA…….Remove the skin and seed from the roasted bell pepper and roughly chopped it. In a mixing bowl, add honey, lemon juice, salt, crushed pepper and olive oil mix well with chopped bell pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy fry pan in slow, medium fire, put marinated baby chicken breast and cover with a lid. Don’t leave for a long time otherwise it will be burned. Similarly grilled the other side of baby chicken breast for 3 to 4 minutes. When it’s done, remove from the fire.
- FOR BUTTER GARLIC VEGETABLE…… In a pan, heat butter adds garlic, stir for a minute, then add all vegetables, stir it and finishing with salt, crushed pepper.
- Served hot and garnished with sweet pepper salsa.