CORN-FED BABY CHICKEN – juicy, flavorful, tender and delicious recipe. This grilled chicken dish has marinated with chicken, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, olive oil and seasonings – it’s easy to prepare and perfect for weeknight dinners or any occasion.
The corn-fed baby chicken recipe is a variation of the usual grilled or baked chicken.
Grilled corn-fed chicken is a delicious dish that is healthy, hearty, and full of flavour. It’s easy to prepare and perfect for weeknight dinners or any occasion.
About corn-fed baby chicken
Those chickens are less than the age of 27 days at slaughter, and they should be weighted 400 to 500 gm but not above 750 gm.
It is always better to have a good recipe for corn-fed chicken dishes because it gives crispy skin and succulent meat.
Why Should Start Cooking With Baby Chickens?
The term Corn-fed refers to a chicken that has been fed corn primarily as its main diet.
The idea of cooking with baby chickens might be offputting to some people. But in reality, these tiny birds are the perfect size for most kitchens and can cook in under an hour.
The taste is incomparable to the older chickens. Cooking recipe with corn-fed baby chicken is also sustainable.
Baby chickens also taste better because they have less fat marbling running through their meat.
1. It can cook quickly and easily.
2. Baby chickens are easier for people who have difficulty chewing. If you have dentures, you should try cooking with baby chickens.
3. Baby chickens provide more nutrition than older versions.
Ways to cook
There are many ways to cook corn-fed baby chicken recipes, which is very easy for anyone to do.
1. Roast the chicken in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until it’s cooked through, about 20 minutes.
2. Grill over medium-high heat for 10 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
3. Sear in a skillet with olive oil, butter, or ghee until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
4. Casserole – bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
5. Boil – Simmer gently in water with salt and butter (or ghee) for 10-12 minutes.
Best sauces for a corn-fed chicken recipe
The choice of the sauce really depends on the individual tastes of people who are going to make a corn-fed chicken recipe.
- Sweet mango salsa
- Roasted yellow pepper sauce
- Honey mustard sauce
- Tomato pepper sauce
- Roasted pimento sauce
- Caramelized onion puree sauce
- Melted Brie cheese dip
- Beetroot puree sauce
Recipe And Nutrients
1 servings per container
Serving Size1 servings
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 64mg 22%
- Sodium 859mg 36%
- Potassium 397mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9%
- Sugars 8.7g
- Protein 26.5g 53%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.