“Continental menu plan for Food trial” is a common search word, for those students, who are planned for going to food trial interviews. Yes, It is much complicated to decide, what will be your menu? how should be presented? and which ingredients will use in my recipes? Relax your mind and take a pen and paper. If you are expertise in continental cuisine, write your continental food menu, which you can make perfectly. For which you will not be faced complicated situations, while you cooking your food. Make the list of food ingredients including meat, vegetable, herbs, and spices.
I am going to share with you, that some of the continental menu plans for food trial dishes. It is the listing menu of Beef surf and turf, Stuffed squids, Grilled jumbo prawn, Beefsteak, and Salmon steak. Lebanese food recipe, you can include your food trial menu.
Grilled Salmon Steak.
- 1 steak Salmon
- 30 gm French beans
- 2-3 stick Asparagus
- 1 no A parboiled potato
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- A pinch Crushed pepper
- parsley For garnish
- fresh thyme
- 2 florets Broccoli
- 2 florets Cauliflower
- 1/2 tbsp chop garlic
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Cooking cream
- Rub and marinate Salmon steak with salt, pepper, olive oil, Dijon mustard, chop garlic, thyme and parsley, and a little bit of salt.
- Set aside for 3 mins.
- Then blanch all vegetables and finely grate the parboiled potato.
- Heat butter in a heavy saucepan add butter and grated potato then mash with a whisker. Let it cook 3-4 minutes, mix cooking cream, and finish with seasoning.
- Grilled the marinated salmon steak both sides on a preheated griller until cook and tender.
- At the same time heat, olive oil in a pan add finely chopped garlic, be sure don’t brown. Then add Blanched vegetable and seasoning with salt pepper
- At final serve with mash potato and butter garlic vegetable garnishing with lemon, sprinkle chop parsley.
- With creamy lemon butter sauce.
Make you a continental menu plan with Beef Steak
Angus RibEye Steak
- 1 no Rib eye steak
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped thyme
- As required Salt
- As required Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- For garnish Chopped parsley
- Side dish Choice of vegetable.
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 no Large parboiled potato.
- Cheddar cheese. For baking
- Marinate steaks with herbs and spices. Rest for 30 minutes for which it will enhance the flavors.
- When you are ready to cook the steaks turn on your grill to medium-high heat it up so the steaks can be seared.
- Place steaks on the grill and grill each side for 3 minutes and check by calibrating thermometer if it is not done as per your liking, cook another 2 minutes.
- At the same time blanched all vegetables and saute with butter, garlic, and seasoning it.
- Then slice the parboiled potato, it should be thick size marinate it and put grated cheese on it and bake by a salamander.
- Again, check your steak if it is done, remove steak from the griller and reduce heat. Put butter on the top of steak for which it will give smoothness in your mouth.
- And serve with the butter, garlic vegetable, baked cheese potato, and a pepper sauce or as your choice.
Grilled Jumbo Prawn
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated lemon zest
- Salt as required
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 no Jumbo prawn
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 no Parboiled potato
- 2 spoon butter
- 2 tablespoon Cooking cream
- 2 no Baby corn
- 1 no Small carrot
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oil, thyme, lemon zest, salt, and pepper, add the prawns, and toss them to coat them well.
- Marinates the prawn and covered, chilled, 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, boil water and blanched the vegetable, drain it. Saute with butter and garlic with seasoning.
- Heat butter in a heavy saucepan adds finely grated potato mix by a whisker, add cream and salt, a little parsley.
- Grill the herb-coated prawns on a preheated grilled for each side, until they are cooked through.
- Serve with mashed potato, grilled vegetable, and lemon butter sauce.
- This recipe you can include your list of Continental menu plan.
Stuffed Risotto Squid
- 1 no Squid
- 60 gm Risotto rice
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp cooking cream
- 1 tbsp White wine
- 1 tbsp Chop onion
- 1/2 tbsp Chop garlic
- To taste Salt
- As required Crushed pepper
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- A sprig Thyme
- Little Saffron
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- 4 no Plum tomato
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a heavy saucepan. Put chopped onion, garlic, and Stir it.
- Add risotto rice, stir it, then add chicken stock and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add wine, cheese, salt and pepper, cook for more minutes, and finishing with cooking cream and saffron. Set it aside to cool.
- When cool, Spoon the rice into the squid, leaving a bit of space at the top. Lightly shake the bodies to make sure the filling reaches the tip, and marinate with oil, garlic, thyme, and parsley chop.
- Make tomato basil sauce, heat olive oil in a saucepan, add chopped onion and garlic, stir for sometimes, then add blanched chopped tomato cooked for 15 minutes finishing with salt, pepper, and chopped basil leaves.
- Grilled the squid on the preheated griller.
- Whenever done squid, serve with basil tomato sauce and garnish with remaining chop parsley.
Beef Surf and Turf, continental menu plan.
- 1 no Beef tenderloin
- 2 no Peeled prawn
- Fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- Crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Chopped fresh thyme
- 1 no White onion
- 2 tbsp demi glaze
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Green pepper corn
- 1/2 tbsp Fine chopped garlic
- 2 cup Beef stock
- 4 no Button mushroom
- Add in a bowl, parsley, chives, and olive oil in a mini food processor until smooth and water for thin it if necessary. (for marinating beef tenderloin)
- In a heavy skillet pan, toss the peeled prawns with, olive oil, lemon juice, chopped thyme, and pepper to taste.
- Marinate the beef tenderloin with herb oil, salt, and pepper and thyme sprigs in it and set aside for well soak.
- Heat a high skillet pan and add the butter whenever done it seared it, the beef tenderloin until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Using tongs, hold the meat and brown the sides.
- Checked by Thermometer and be sure it should medium rare about a cook at 125 degrees.
- And grilled the white onion and blanched mushroom until brownish color.
- For green pepper sauce….. Heat olive oil in a saucepan, add chopped garlic and stir it, then add beef stock boil for a couple of minutes. Add Demi-Glace powder and stir it by a whisker. Be sure to avoid lumps and add green peppercorn.
- At any time cooking complete, garnish with chives spring with grilled onion and mushroom and sprinkle chopped parsley.
- Serve hot.