Lebanese Cuisine is one of the amongst popular cuisine of the world, Chicken Fatteh Lebanese recipe is the greatest and delicious recipe in the over meddle east cuisine. Obviously, originally it comes from Lebanon cuisine. The Chicken Fatteh Lebanese recipe consisting of chicken, tahini sauce, white chickpeas, fried kubbos bread, and some seasoning. Basically, this is served during Breakfast time.
How you define Lebanese Cuisine?
Simple, you can define, it is the part of Levant cuisine. The Levant cuisine directly comes from Roman, Greek, Persian, Byzantine, Arab, Egyptian, and Phoenician country. They liked the food cooked with olive oil, it may be baked, grilled, and sauteed. Most of the time, they eat raw vegetables tossed with olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. The pickled vegetable (Arabic pickle) is one of the popular side dishes for most of the grilled items’ main course and starters. Lebanese people have mostly preferred the meat items, like Lamb, Beef, and camels, and seafood items. You can add any meat as per your liking in Chicken Fatteh Lebanese Recipe.
Eggplant, chickpeas, garlic, olive oil, dry lemon, tomato, potato, parsley, mint leaves, and tahini sauce are the most popular ingredients used in Lebanese cuisine. Also, the Chicken Fatteh Lebanese recipe creates a unique flavor of the food, which is prepared by Lebanese style and its ingredients. It includes an abundance of whole grains, fruits, and seafood. Poultry is eaten more often than meat, and when meat is eaten, it’s usually lamb and goat meat. It also includes copious amounts of garlic and oil, often seasoned with lime juice. Chickpeas and parsley also are staples of the Lebanese diet.
List of Lebanese dishes…
- Arabic Mix Grilled
- Lamb Mandi
- Chicken Fatteh
- Cheese Kunafa
- Cheese Manakish
This list of food items, at least you should try once. It has rich food, which provides, full of flavor, and nutrients to you. Arabic bread is one in every of the foremost popular bread within the Middle East region. They need this bread at least one time of the day, although they can’t fulfill their breakfast, lunch, and dinner without this bread. So most of their food must go along with Arabic bread. Fried Kubbos is must be served with Chicken Fatteh Lebanese Recipe.
The most popular famous dishes are Hummus, Tabbouleh, Salinas, Babaganouj, Mutable, Tabbouleh, and mix grilled menus. Lebanese chicken Fatteh hummus is one of the most popular dishes in their region. Similar dishes are, Fatteh hummus, Fatteh hummus batinjan like……. Some Fetteh dishes are made of eggplants and julienne carrots topped with grilled chicken and pine nuts. The fatuous is a salad made with toasted pieces of pita bread that technically also falls into the family of “shâmiyât”.
Chicken Fatteh Lebanese recipe is one among the various dishes within the Levantine cuisine. … It consists of, Fried bread, Tahini, chickpeas and garnish with pine nuts, olive oil, parsley, and cumin powder. If you do not have Arabic bread you’ll use pita bread rather than this. Great combination of fried bread and tahini sauce, it gives smoothness and crunchiness with the flavor of cumin spices.
Here are various ingredients used in the Chicken Fatteh Lebanese recipe. You can make it easy, boil the chickpeas. Marinate the chicken with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, tomato paste, and labna, with al tahini spice. Lightly saute the chickpeas with garlic and lemon juice. Make tahini sauce ingredients with yogurt, chopped garlic, tahini paste, and lemon juice. Fried Arabic bread, and grill the marinated chicken.
- 250 gm Boneless chicken
- 4 piece Kubbos ( Arabic bread )
- 200 gm boiled chickpeas
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Crushed pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- Chopped Arabic parsley
- 1 cup tahini sauce
- yogurt 1 Cup
- oil for frying
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Cube the boneless chicken and marinate with salt, pepper, lemon juice, chopped garlic, a little yoghurt, cumin powder and tomato paste. Keep aside in a bowl.
- Take a large mixing bowl, add tahini sauce and yoghurt, whisk well and add lemon juice, salt, and cumin powder again mix well and transfer to a saucepan for a worm.
- Cut the dice size Arabic bread and fry it till crispy.
- Heat olive oil in an over medium heat, add chopped garlic, stir it, then add boiled chickpea saute for 2-3 minutes. Put a little salt, lemon juice, cumin powder and remove from the fire.
- Grilled the marinated chicken on a preheated grill for 5-7 minutes, then remove and keep a site.
- Take 4 serving bowl and put fried Arabic bread in each bowl, then add garlic saute chickpeas on it. After this pour or spread the tahini and yoghurt sauce on it and keep the diced grilled chicken on it.
- Garnishing with pine nuts, chopped parsley and little sumac powder, some drop of olive oil.
- Served with Arabic bread.