CHEESE CHILLY GARLIC BREAD
Cheese chilly Garlic bread consists of bread (usually a garlic baguette or ciabatta bread) topped with garlic , butter and some herbs like parsley , basil , chives . It is then either until toasted or baked in a conventional or bread oven.
It is typically made using a French baguette, or sometimes a sourdough like ciabatta. which is partially sliced downwards, allowing the condiments to soak into the loaf while keeping it in one piece. The bread is then stuffed with butter and minced garlic before baking by salamander . The bread is cut lengthwise into separate slices which are individually garnished.
Cheese chilly garlic bread is the most delicious starter of the all over world.Some variants are topped with a variety of cheeses, often cheddar, mozzarella and feta. Here I presented rocca lettuce and feta cheese salad, because I thought it gives relaxable to your mouth, when you will have hot and spices food item.
Cheese Garlic Bread
- 10 slices french bougette
- 8-10 flakes garlic
- 200 gm cheddar cheese
- 30 gm feta cheese
- 50 gm Rocca lettuce
- 50 gm butter
- 1/2 tbsp green chillies chop
- Finely chop the garlic and chop parsley ,
- In a mixing bowl, mix together butter, garlic, chilly and parsley.
- spread this mixture on the sliced french baguette and toast it by a salamander.
- Whenever 50% toast it, then take out from a salamander and again spread grated cheddar cheese nicely.
- Then bake it by salamander until golden brownish colour.
- Make feta lettuce salad for the baked cheese chilly garlic bread and serve hot.