Caramelized Banana with roasted dates, it is a dessert made from Banana and dates with a sauce made from balsamic reduction and honey. Most of the people they don’t like any dessert with balsamic reduction. This is the invention recipes, I don’t know It may be done before by someone or not. Balsamic vinegar is sour in nature, but when you reduced, it gives the sweetness and little sourness flavour.
I impelled Caramelized banana with roasted dates, it may be served over the Ice cream with the sugar-coated different types of crunchy nuts, that may be walnut, almond, cashew nut and Pista also and preparation of the dish has been often into a table-side performance as a flambe.
Easy to make caramelized banana recipe
Here, I made this recipe with the seedless dates because it has more sweet flavour and richness. I marinate dates with honey, ginger and lemon juice for which the dates can enhance the flavour of sweetness and sourness. Caramelized onion, that indicates grilled banana with sugar that gives the brownish or golden colour for which you can feel the taste of roasted flavour. Basically, this type of dessert originated from American cuisine, they mostly like the banana dessert that are…
Recipe of caramelized banana with roasted dates is the simple and easiest way to make, of course, it has more richness and most flavorful dish of the food world. Grilled banana makes a smoky-sweet flavour and it creates a unique appearance of the dessert dish. Which I attached the image of the dish, it has not good quality, but I expect you will like my recipe. One of the banana fried dish, which is most popular in Kerala cuisine in India. Which is deep-fried and served as a starter. IF you would like to go through my recipe, please visit my food blog.
Banana with roasted dates
- 2 no Half ripe banana
- 120 gm Seedless dates
- 3-4 tbsp Honey
- 1-2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Chop ginger
- 10-12 no Walnut
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 sprig Mint
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- Cut half lengthwise ripe banana and marinate with honey, lemon juice and chopped ginger.
- Grilled on the preheated griller over medium-high heat.
- Take dates, wash and wipe it properly, then marinate with honey, lemon juice and ginger. Put the dates on a small rimmed baking sheet and roasted in the oven about 15 minutes or until well absorbed the honey and lemon juice.
- Remove the dates from the oven and keep aside for cool it about 10 minutes.
- Take all the grilled banana and divided into two serving plates, place the banana crosswise and roasted dates along with sugar-coated walnut.
- Served with mint sprig and reduced balsamic vinegar.