Baked macaroni cheese pasta, one of the lavish dishes of Italian cuisine. There are so many types of pasta, you can find Italian cuisine, most popular pasta is Penne, Farfalle, Spaghetti, Fettuccine, Macaroni, Tagliatelle like this and the most homemade popular pasta are Gnocchi, Ravioli, Cannelloni, Lasagna, Tortellini. Almost you know the recipes of pasta and their sauce, one thing most popular sauce found in Italian cuisine like Neapolitan, Arabita, Cheese sauce, Pesto sauce, Alfredo sauce and carbonara sauce.
Baked macaroni cheese pasta is a baked pasta recipe with a lot of cheese and cheese sauce. Different types of cheese you can use like Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan and four kinds of cheese. When I finished college and started training in a hotel that time I cleared all the confusion about the dishes of pasta and Italian cuisine.
Easy to make baked macaroni pasta recipe…
All the pasta dishes are originated from Italian cuisine, it has many verities of ingredients they used in their food. Mostly they used different kinds of pasta, tomatoes, meat, fruits and fresh herbs during cooked their dish. Italian cuisine, the verities pasta name depends upon there shape and size.
Baked macaroni cheese pasta is consisting of a lot of cheese, cream and herbs. Parmesan cheese is the important ingredients, while they cooked any pasta dishes. Penne Neapolitan, spaghetti bolognese, and fettuccine carbonara is the most popular dish of Italian cuisine.
Roux is a thickening agent, that it helps for when you are going to make any sauce. Boil milk, add roux and cook with slow fire until the sauce not thicken. Finish with seasoning. A simple way to make tossed pasta with olive oil, add cheese sauce and grated cheese with the seasoning and herbs. Stir for a while and finally transfer to a serving bowl, put a lot of cheese and bake under the salamander. Served hot.
MACARONI CHEESE PASTA RECIPE
- 200 gm Macaroni pasta
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Soft unsalted butter
- 5 cup Full fat milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- A pinch Dried oregano
- A pinch Grated nutmeg
- Basil for garnishing
- Heat butter in a saucepan, add butter, stir until it becomes Roux. Boil the milk with studded onion (with cloves that hold on bay leaves) and make a sauce by adding Roux. Gently stir and finish with salt, sugar and nutmeg powder.
- Heat olive oil in a high skillet pan, add macaroni toss with olive oil, then add salt and oregano herbs, stir it, pour cheese sauce on top of the pasta and mix it for a couple of minutes.
- Take out pasta from the pan into 4 divided serving bowl, put mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top of pasta and baked by the salamander.
- Garnishing fried basil and served immediately with garlic bread.