I tried to prepare the best stuffed Anaheim Pepper recipe, which is easy to stuff with cheese and spinach, making it a complete meal on its own.
The recipe of Anaheim bears some culinary similarities to the bell pepper and can be found in many recipes. Best to serve with MANGO SALSA.
I always choose to make recipes that are easy to find ingredients for and are easy to make. The ingredients for the Stuffed Anaheim pepper recipe are very easy to find in any grocery store or supermarket so you won’t have any problem finding them.
The best thing to know for the recipe of Anaheim Pepper
Anaheim peppers are used in Mexican dishes. Those are milder flavor than jalapenos and are about twice as large, so they are perfect for stuffing with cheese or making salads.
The best thing to know about Anaheim peppers is that they are juicy when raw but have a more spicy taste when cooked. When you cut an Anaheim pepper in half, the inside is also bright green.
It is believed that the Anaheim pepper originated from the Mexican recipe and was brought to California by Mexican soldiers who were stationed in Anaheim. This pepper is also popularly known as “Mexican Chile” or “California Pepper”.
Pick the best ingredients (stuffed cheese & spinach)
Anaheim peppers are sweet and spicy and they can be prepared in a variety of ways. The most common recipe to prepare is by roasting the Anaheim pepper on an open flame or grill.
The recipe for a good pepper starts with the following ingredients: I prefer cheese, corn, spinach, and some fresh Spices.
Cheese is usually paired with spinach in this recipe. The combination of the two together gives off a savory flavor that goes perfectly with the sweetness of the corn.
The ingredients are pretty straightforward, but there are a few tricks to making this dish taste the best it can be.
These ingredients are would be perfect for this recipe because the Anaheim pepper is already spicy and could use a little sweetness from the corn, and spinach.
make the stuffed Mixture of Anaheim Pepper recipe
The first step is to make the Anaheim pepper recipe …
1 Boil the sweet corn to make it tender, strain well and keep it aside.
2. Wash spinach well. and make it fine julienne.
3. Then, add oil to a heated pan with garlic. Stir until brown.
4. Add chopped onion, and tomatoes.
5. Add the seasoning salt, crushed pepper, chilly flakes, oregano, and paprika. Cook until the tomatoes are not cooked properly.
6. Then add spinach and corn. Again stir for a couple of minutes. Check the seasoning.
7. Reduce the fire. Add Grated cheese, and mix well.
Steps to follow
1. Bring Anaheim Pepper, and slit it.
2. Heat Olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, and onion. Cook Until it softened. Then add tomatoes, corn, and spinach. Cook again.
3. Add Grated cheddar cheese, and mix well. Add the season salt, crushed pepper. chilly flakes, and paprika.
4. Brush pan with butter.
5. Bake at 165 degrees C for 10 minutes.
6. Stuffed the spinach mixture into Anaheim Pepper
7. Grate the cheddar cheese on top of mixture.
8. Again baked at 172 degrees C for 8 minutes
The easy stuffed Anaheim pepper recipe can make at home is a perfect meal for a weeknight.
The hearty and healthy meal is great for those who have a low appetite or those who are looking to switch up their meals with something different.
Serving Size2 g
- Amount Per ServingCalories288
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 31%
- Cholesterol 30mg 10%
- Sodium 3904mg 163%
- Potassium 566mg 17%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 14%
- Sugars 13.1g
- Protein 16.6g 34%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.