American fed fried chicken recipe Origin from American cuisine. It consists of chicken which has marinated with salt, crushed pepper, garlic powder, paprika and fried with egg batter. Such as Korean fried chicken, a dish which is served in Korea street food. It’s crispy more than normal fried chicken.
American fed fried chicken better served with barbecue sauce or spicy tomato tangy sauce. This recipe was invented in America like Kentucky fried chicken. KFC is famous for their own crispness’ and crunchiness of chicken, they have the most unique recipes for their dishes. The breading adds a crispy coating or crust to the exterior of the chicken.
The fried chicken recipe has own characteristics when you will make this dish you have to marinate the chicken in an overnight. For which it will give the best result. Some of the regions marinate chicken with their spices or their own ingredients. An example in India, they will prepare the spices are chilly powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, chat masala, and ginger garlic paste. Basically, Indian cuisine divided two cuisines that are south Indian and north Indian cuisine. In south Indian cuisine, they always prefer curry leaf in most of the dishes. But in North India, they like curry leaves, but they used some of the dishes not all. For more just click…
AMERICAN FED FRIED CHICKEN
- 2 pieces Chicken leg with skin
- 2 tbsp Olive oil Extra virgin
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp Onion powder
- As-per required Crushed pepper
- to taste Salt
- 1 tbsp HP sauce
- 1 tbsp Barbecue sauce
- English parsley
- Dried rosemary
- All purpose flour for dusting
- 1 large bowl Crushed ice water
- FOR CARAMELIZED ONION
- 3 no White onion
- 50 gm Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar (optional)
- FOR SIDE DISH
- 4-6 = Eggplant Slice
- 4-6 Zucchini Slice
- 4-6 Tomato Slice
- 4-6 Red onion Slice
- 50 gm Mozzarella cheese.
- Vegetable oil For Frying
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil, HP sauce and dried herb. Mix well and keep in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours. If you will keep marinated chicken in overnight, it will enhance the tenderness.
- For caramelized onion……. Slice the white onion, heat butter in a heavy saucepan and olive oil, add onion to stir it with over medium heat. Cook slowly for 10-15 minutes. After 15 minutes, sprinkle some salt and thyme over the onions, and if you want, you can add some sugar to help with the caramelization process, cook the onion until it caramelized.
- Blanch the all vegetable except onion and tomato.
- Take out the chicken from the refrigerator and ready to fry…..Heat oil in a deep fry pan with over medium heat, keep ice water and flour in a separate bowl. Well, dust the chicken and put in ice water, immediately remove chicken from the iced water and again dust it and fry with a medium overheat, then remove the chicken from the oil and keep in a strainer.
- On the other side grilled the marinated vegetable and baked the vegetable by salamander with top of mozzarella cheese.
- Served with the barbeque tomato sauce and sprinkle caramelized onion over the fried chicken with a side of cheese baked vegetable.