A menu is defined that, displays some of the food items and their price on a card, which you will prefer to choose your dish. A food Quiz is a simple way, where you can know the theory of basic food knowledge.
Table of contents
This is called a menu card. The menu includes a range from soup to dessert course. Each dish has a special description, which will be written below the dish, and it represents the special cuisine dish. As a result, you can find out easily your dish, which you are going to have.
Planning a Classical French Menu Plan With Wine in home
Basically, the French classical menu especially 17 courses menu, that includes a wide variety of dish and cuisine. All the courses of the menu you can get in 17 courses French menus.
But unfortunately, it is not possible to make at home, for which you will have to need many ingredients, spices, raw meat, vegetable, and main crockeries.
So I shared the menu of the 7-course French classical menu with, for which you can get your ingredients easily and you can make them quickly at home. No need for a big amount of ingredients, raw meat, and vegetable.
It represents an appetizer. It enhances your appetite, that you will be more hungry. Hors-d-oeuvre includes different types of titbit snacks and canapes.
Titbit snacks for the 7-course french classical menu with wine
- 100 gm Risotto rice
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic and celery
- 2 tbsp white wine
- Vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Vegetable oil for fry
- Salt, pepper as required
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
Arancini is a popular appetizer, which is originally from Italian cuisine. The dish of Arancini can be served as a starter for 7- course French classical menu with wine. It is made of Risotto rice and a lot of parmesan cheese.
It has great value for an appetizer, that provides good taste and crunchiness with a side dip. For this, first, you have to make Risotto rice. It must be well-done cook, for which it can be crushed easily.
- For starting, take a frying pan, add olive oil with medium heat.
- Then put chopped garlic and celery, stir for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the risotto rice and stir well. Be sure the oil should be oil coated with every grain.
- When you sure all grains are coated, pour some of the vegetable stock and cook with a slow medium fire.
- In between the time, check the rice and if needed, again add the vegetable stock. 30 minutes will take time for cooking the risotto.
- Add wine, cheese, salt, sugar, and pepper. again cooked for a while. Check the seasoning and finished with cream. Keep aside for cool. Make a shape and breadcrumb it.
- Then deep fried and served with a side dip.
This recipe is prepared too easily, I think you can add a fried arancini ball when you are going to plan for a 7-course French classical menu with wine recipes. Risotto Alla Milanese is a popular risotto recipe of Italian cuisine.
2. Potage (soup) classical 7 course french menu
Potage or soup is the second course of the 7-
French Onion soup is a classical soup of French cuisine, and this is also a national soup of French cuisine. It is made with Beef stock and caramelized onion.
It is often finished with baked cheese croutons and being under a salamander. For the gratinéed version, the crouton is topped with cheese and broiled or baked.
French Onion Soup Recipe
- 2-3 no Large sweet onion
- 1-2 tbsp butter (unsalted)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 cup Beef stock
- 1 cup White wine
- Bay leaf
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 2 cup Swiss cheese
- 1/2 Parmesan cheese
- 4 slice French bread
- Place heavy bottom saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat 1 tsp olive oil and 2 tbsp butter, add sliced white onion stir it for 10 minutes cover and cook for again 10 minutes for which it will be tender and translucent.
- Add sugar, continue cooking under medium-high heat until caramelized onion. Once caramelized, reduce to low heat and add beef stock and bay leaf cook for 10 minutes.
- Once caramelized, reduce to low heat and add beef stock and bay leaf cook for 10 minutes.
- On the other hand, takes a slice of french bread and apply butter toast it under heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whenever complete process the soup check to season and remove bay leaf. Transfer to a casserole soup dish.
- At this time you can add a little amount of the swiss cheese, directly into the soup and stir. Keep the toasted bread in a single layer on top of the soup.
- Put the rest of the cheese in a thick layer on top of the bread. Drizzle with a little oil or melted butter. Place in a 350-degree oven for about 10 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and brown cheese well. Let cool for a few minutes and serve with breadstick as well.
- I prefer this is the best soup recipe, which you can include in a 7-course french classical menu with a wine plan.
3. Poisson ( Fish)
It’s not simple to cook the mackerel fish in a perfect way. If you are going to cook this fish, just keep in mind that, which method of cooking you are going to do this.
These are the four main factors for the cook of mackerel fish recipe. Stew is a method of a dish of meat and vegetables cooked slowly in liquid in a closed dish or pan.
Another way you can call stew is a dish that is cooked for a long time process and served with the jus that is produced by the cooking.
Mackerel stew (classical 7 course french menu)
- 1 no Whole Mackerel
- 1-2 tbsp chop garlic
- 2 tbsp chop onion
- 2-3 tbsp chop tomato
- 1/2 tbsp chop fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 no bay leaf
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp crushed pepper
- 1/2 tbsp chop parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp White wine
- 2 cup White stock
- Well clean and wash Mackerel fish, cuts mark above the fish both sides. Marinate mackerel with olive oil, salt, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Heat olive oil in a large, heavy saucepan, add garlic, onion, bay leaf and tomato saute for a couple of minutes. Reduce fire and put mackerel fish in the saucepan and cover for 2 minutes for both sides.
- Then pour the stock and add white wine, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, simmer for 15 minutes with cover in slow-medium heat.
- When mackerel cooked, remove bay leaves from the saucepan and transfer them to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle chops parsley over the fish and serve with a lemon wedge.
Salad is the 4th-course vegetable dish for a 7-course French classical menu with wine. It works as an appetizer, instead of legumes (vegetable).
5. Entree French classical menu
This is the first entry meat course, which is roasted or grilled. Entree is the 5th-course dish of a 7-course French classical menu with wine.
Which can include any meat items, roast chicken, roasted turkey, beef Tenderloin, roasted Lamb leg, grilled Meat may be.
Sweet is the 6th course of 7 french classical menus with wine. Different types of mousse, pastry, margarita cupcakes can be served.
It has lots of sweet dishes, which may be served in 7 french classical menus course with wine. The sweet or dessert served, depends upon the people.
The coffee course is often ordered as an additional course after a dessert or as a supplement to another order.
Taking the coffee course of the French classical menu is an excellent way for you to learn about the most popular and traditional dishes in France.
Coffee is the most popular drink in the world, and when it comes to different variations, it’s hard to go wrong. There are so many kinds of coffee drinks that you can order on the menu.
A cafe latte is a type of coffee drink that is made by mixing espresso with hot milk or milk foam. The latte has a thick texture and is commonly served in a glass cup. When you order one, you can choose from different flavors like vanilla, caramel, or hazelnut.
A cappuccino is another type of coffee drink that people enjoy drinking because it has a smooth taste and foam on top of the drink.